2: That stupid Gummy smile.

I turned to face a man wearing a complete black outfit with a black leather jacket, a way to make a girl go weak, and a mask that covered his face but what little I could see was his eyes and I could almost find myself getting lost in them.

"Is the spot still free?", this man stood in front of the cashier desk and looked at me and Jin.

I was broken from my trance when a voice beside me spoke up,"Actually we just hired one and are not hiring anymore, Mianhae."

Wait, did I just take up someone's spot? Oh no! I turned to Jin,"It's okay, give him the spot, I can always look for work somewhere else."

Then the man spoke next in his deep voice,"Ani, I do not wish to take away your spot, it's okay I'll look somewhere else, Kamsahamnida ." He spoke and bowed, as he turned his heels to open the door and leave, Jin spoke up.

"Heyy, You can stay, I will hire you both."

"Waah, Gomawo, sumbinim." I flashed Jin with my teethy smile and he just imitated my smile.

We walked towards the hooded man and Jin introduced me and himself to the new part timer.

"Annyong, I am Min Yoongi." He took off his mask and showed off his gummy smile. He turned slightly towards me and his smile stayed on his face as if resisting to leave. I returned the same smile and grabbed my bag and left the store. I deserved a good rest after an exhausting day at work.

Next Day:

I freshened up and changed myself in a cute sky blue jeans and a plain white tee and i stuffed all my stuff into my bag and closed the door behind me and walked towards the store.

I walked into the store, only to find myself facing tall man standing their who looked slightly pissed off stare right back at me before he spoke up in his deep voice," Are you the new part timer?"

His voice sent chills down my spine and i seemed to have lost the ability to speak.

"Uh - yeah, Yeah I am the new -"

"Where the hell were you, Don't you know when your shift starts? A lot of us of  have other things to do."

He took off his jacket and threw it on the counter and went inside the store lockers to collect his things.

I took my place at the counter and put on the jacket.

"Such a rude brat, who is he to shout at me like that, I was 10 mins early anyway. Huh, idiot, with that deep voice I almost fell for him."

"True that, many do fall for this voice and this face" he smirked, raising his left eyebrow slightly. He was dressed in a plain white v neck with black pants and a leather jacket. Ugh why is anything in a leather jacket my weakness?

He gave me a one last see you look and dropped his smirk and and went back to a 'I will murder you look' and left the store.

I heard the door open again and in came Min Yoongi," Sorry I am late, I missed my bus." I simply gave him a smile. And told him it's okay.

Yoongi went inside the locker area and came back to the front wearing his jacket.He gave me a soft smile and went ahead to organize the products in the aisles.

I attended a couple of customers that came in today,I don't know why but I think this store is quite popular among young girls. I saw a lot of them come today as well but none really bought anything.

I interrupted by my thoughts when i heard a sound of rumbling that came through my stomach. Ugh I shouldn't have missed my breakfast. Oh god this is so embarrassing and what's even more embarrassing that i looked up from my stomach to face min yoongi standing in front of me.Coming closer with each step and looking straight in my eyes and he stood right in front of me when his lips moved saying something but i can't really comprehend. When he suddenly cleared his throat I was left startled."Huh?"

"I said wanna have some ramyeon?"

"Huh?" My eyes widened. Wait, what is he even asking?

"Earth to Y/n?"

"Oh! Oh yeah sorry i was lost in my thoughts what were you saying?"

He chuckled slightly and again showing off his gummy smile and responded,"let's have some ramyeon."

He said it more of like a statement than a question.

He lifted the 2 ramyeon packs in his hand, scanned them and put cash in the register and looked straight at me and said,"come on, aren't you going to eat?"

"You didn't have to pay for it. I could have-"

"Gwenchana, my treat." He showed me his gummy smile again and sat next to me on the chair and placed the packs still closed.

I flinched when I touched the cup.

"It's still hot, wait for a couple of minutes."

"Nae."

"So yoongi what do you do?" I tried to avoid the awkward silence and decided to start a conversation."

He spoke up without leaving eye contact with me ,"Well, I am a senior at Seoul High."

"Oh really? I go to seoul high too! I am a sophomore there But why haven't I seen you around?"

"Oh that's because my family and i just moved to here last week"

"Oh! So how do you find this place? Do you like it ?"

"It's okay, it's just I barely know this place."

" Oh don't worry, I can show you around sometime."

"Really? I mean i don't want to trouble you"

" oh yoongi it's not any trouble i would love to show you around."

"Thanks.. Oh by the way, is there a place here where local artists perform or something? I used to perform occasionally on weekends with my band mates back in my town."

" Wait, perform?"

" Yeah I like to play piano and I can rap too but that's more of a hobby. I enjoy doing it so yeah I used to occasionally perform too.."

"Actually there is a place here that is perfect for you, down the street there is a hangout spot where every weekend young teens hangout and often many even perform. You should give it a shot too."

"Yeah I guess I will check it out so, enough about me tell me about yourself." He said with a soft smile, and handed me a pair of chopsticks and opened my ramyeon.

"Well i am just a mere student who is currently struggling to complete a part time job to go home and binge watch some dramas." I laughed a little.

He simply chuckled and we were interrupted by the sound of notification on my phone.

*WWH sent a message*

I checked my phone immediately and check the text it said,

'Hey, Sorry but I won't be able to make it tomorrow as well, but just wanted to let you know that our supplier is coming in tomorrow, and you might have to give him a hand, also let him know he needs to start stocking up mint choco icecream he forgot it the last time too! Thanks.

Oh well okay. 

_________

Author's Note:

So how did you guys like this chapter?

Question of the day:

Who do you think is coming in tomorrow?

Vote for your love for our King Min Yooongi!