Chapter 3

(Meh: So I have decided that the ship for this story is going to be Cedric x Harry. If you don't like it then that is fine, it's just that this ship fit quite well with the story I have in mind, not to mention I just really like this ship. Anyway, back to the story.)

Harry Potter Pov:

Sparian nodded and said.

Sparian: Of course Mr. Potter. Now, while we were distracted, the keys have arrived to your other vaults. You may come in Ryvarian. Thank you for waiting at the door. This is one of my clients, Mr. Hadrian Potter-Peverell. Mr. Potter, this is the smelter who creates the keys to the vaults, his name is Ryvarian. Ryvarian, any issues?

The Goblin walked in further and said.

Ryvarian: Yes, Sparian. There is. Or was, someone else had a key to the Potter vaults, and it was not created for them. They have been making withdrawals. I belive you should check the audits on the accounts in question. The tellers usualley mark the withdrawals with the persons initials.

Sparian sighed and said.

Sparian: I know how the tellers do it, Ryvarian. I may have been a private accountant for many years, but before that, I too was a teller. However, I agree, that I should check them. I hadn't before bc I had thought the the accounts were frozen and the keys destroyed.

Ryvarian and Sparian bothe looked angry and if what I thought was right, then I was angry too.

Harry: Excuse me Sparian, but are you saying that someone has been stealing from my family vaults?!?!

Sparian looked at me blankly and replied.

Sparian: It is now, but if they had a key before, they obviously had permission before, but somehow they kept the key that should have crumbled to dust when the accounts were frozen.

Sparian dug through more papers until he came to what looked like a large notebook and ran his finger along the cover and said.

Sparian: Potter Family Vaults.

Before opening it. His face turned red with anger as he heard and said.

Sparian: Contact Albus Dumbledore immediately! I want answers as to why he has been taking out nearly fifty galleons every two weeks from the Potter Vaults. Alert him that he has two choices, give us the key to destroy and give the money back to Mr. Potter, or lose every single galleon, sickle and knut within his vaults here and if he doesn't have enough money there, then we will begin taking it out of the Dumbledore Family Vaults.

Ryvarian smirked and said.

Ryvarian: Of course, Sparian. I will take the news to Ragnarok and allow him to contact Dumbledore. I'm sure he would want the pleasure for himself.

Sparian chuckled and said.

Sparian: Oh yes, I have a little feeling that the head of Gringotts would love to be able to serve Dumbledore with this. You should also contact our liaison in the Ministry, let them know that Dumbledore has been stealing from the Potter Vaults with an Illegal key.

Sparian stood and said.

Sparian: Let me see, fifty galleons per two weeks for two weeks for the past twelve years...

I answered without thinking.

Harry: Fifteen-thousand, six-hundred and forty-two galleons, roughly, sir. That being only in galleons, not the knuts or sickles. If I'm correct than it should be about eight sickles and five knuts.

Sparian and Ryvarian both looked shocked at my input, but Sparian nodded and stated.

Sparian: You have a sharp mind for the math's.