Chapter 5

A voice sounded behind me and said.

???: No, Lord Potter-Peverell, he cannot force yo to go with him. I personally pushed your emancipation papers through when I was told about his thievery and his neglect. Minister Fudge agreed with me and since you are now an emancipated teen, where you go is your choice.

I turned around, keeping a close eye on Dumbledore and saw who had answered my question. It turned out to be an older woman, looking quite similar to a Hufflepuff I had seen at school and an older man wearing a bowler hat, as well as two stern looking men. I streched out my hand for the woman to shake and asked.

Hadrian: Hadrian James Potter-Peverell, ma'am. May I ask your name?

The woman smiled, shaking my hand and said.

Amelia: Amelia Bones, Lord Potter-Peverell. Head of the Department of magical Law Enforcement. These two men behind us are Auror's. They're here in case you decide to press charges and to keep the Minister safe.

I nodded to both men, who nodded back, before I held my hand out to the man in the bowler hat and smiled.

Hadrian: You must be Minister Fudge. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir.

He smiled, his eyes meeting my own.

Fudge: Yes, Mr. Potter-Peverell, I am the minister. It's a pleasure to meet you, my boy. I'm very sorry to hear about your difficulties and I'll help as much as I can.

I nodded and said.

Hadrian: Sparian said that you would want to see my memories of where I lived with my aunt and uncle?

Madam Bones nodded, however before anyone could say anything else someone launched a bunch of random spell, however before anyone could do anything a huge bubble shield was formed around the group and the random spells bounced back. Hitting the ones who cast them.

Amelia: What in the name of Rowena Rawenclaw's diadem was that?!?!

Before anyone could say a word, a hooded figure tried to grab Hadrian by the arm, but a burst of golden light  made the figure fly back and hit his head against the wall.

???: Don't. EVEN. think. about. IT

Was what a stern voice said after the smoke had cleared and the chaos had calmed down. Everyone turned towards Hadrian to make sure he's ok, however, what they saw was something no one had seen for many centuries. Amelia, the minister, the auror's and the Diggory's were in absolute shock and Dumbledore was as pale as snow with a terrified expression on his face.

Right in front of them stood four figures who looked like half feline- half human creatures, two males and two females and all of them had thunder bolt shaped marks on their foreheads, with green toxic glowing eyes. The two males had their weapons drawn and were pointing them right at Dumbledore. The two females were blocking anyone from getting near Hadrian. They all wore the Hogwarts colors, the two males wore Gryffindor and Slytherin colors, while the two females wore Rawenclaw and Hufflepuff colors.

 They all wore the Hogwarts colors, the two males wore Gryffindor and Slytherin colors, while the two females wore Rawenclaw and Hufflepuff colors