WHY MEEEEEE

(So, that title has absolutely nothing to do with this stupid attack I'm having, except for the fact that I am DYING OF FEELS.  WHAT THE HECK MAN.)

“But what are you promising?” “To always love you. To defend you even if I know you’re wrong. To surprise you. To always pick up your call no matter what I’m doing. To bake you cookies at least twice a year and to kiss you whenever and where ever you want. Mostly to make sure that you always remember how perfectly imperfect you are.”

So, this is from the scene in glee, where Blaine gives Kurt the promise ring, and it's pretty much the best thing I've ever seen.  Because, let's face it, it's DARREN CRISS giving a handmade bowtie ring (of his favorite gum wrappers) to none other than CHRIS COLFER.

But, you see, it's the promise that makes it the best scene on glee...  The fact that he thought long and hard about what he was going to promise to this guy.  The fact that he actually means what he's saying, and that nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, is sugarcoated.  It's the fact that they're the most human people on the show, and it just looks so goshdarned attainable to find someone who cares THAT MUCH in your life.

So, even though it's not Christmas anymore, I still wanna share my favorite moment ever with y'all (especially because my Klaine feels are at their peak...)

MUCH LOVE BABES.