Suck

YEJI'S POV

"Ryujin wake up" I said as I placed a bowl of hangover soup on the side table. She kept groaning under the blanket. I moved the blanket a little and sat next to the sleeping Ryujin."Ryuddong, wake up. it is already noon" I slowly pulled the blanket from her face. I caressed her hair. "what are you doing?" she whined as she tried to pull the blanket from me, but failed. "what do you mean? I am here to wake you up" She slowly tried to open her eyes, frowning. 

" I don't want to" she said but slithered to sit. "go and wash up, I have brought you some hangover soup" she got up from bed but then turned around. "hangover soup?" she said and next second she held the back of her head. I rushed to support her. " Yes, you were drunk yesterday" I spoke and made her sit at the edge of the bed. "stay here" I said and arranged a table on the bed and placed the bowl on it. "finish it' I said and rubbed her back. "I hate you Yeddoung" Ryujin said as she drank some of the soup.

"its ok. I know that" I kept rubbing her back. she held my hand to stop me. "Why are you so hard to tolerate?" she asked and kept drinking. "I won't do that next time" I said and lowered my face. Nobody spoke. It seems that she is enjoying the soup. "I am the younger one but you are my responsibility. why?" she complained. "You don't have to be responsible for me, I will manage myself" I said as I asked her to continue to finish the soup. she dropped the spoon harshly. 

" I never said that" she stared at me for a longer time and continued to speak. "Why cant you take responsibility of me? Why am I the only one who has to make out ways to love?" she was sad. I thought of what she just said. She is right in a way. "I will make sure that you don't have to stress out because of me" I said as a sad smile appeared on my lips. " You are an idiot, you know?" She never says things like these but I guess she is really mad at me. I nodded as response. 

"See, again acting like an idiot" she said and pulled my face from my chin. I could not say anything so I just looked at her. She sighed before speaking again. "You just need to confess at times like these" she said and her expressions explained that I was worthless. I spoke in a soft voice. "ok, I confess I was a stupid person that never cared for you" I was hit hard on my head as i said that. "ouch" i cried in pain. "is this called a confession? you just need to make the right use of your mouth" I was left dumbfounded when she said that. she tightened the grip on my chin, with her thumb. 

she moved forward kneeling close to me. she came close to my ear and spoke in a husky voice. "idiot" she said and in a second she moved away from my ear and attached her lips on mine. Evertime we kiss, why does it feels like its our first time? The same nervousness. The same feeling which I had almost 7 years ago. She brushed her lips softly on mine. I pulled her from her nape and supported myself. I wrapped my hands around her neck, giving her more access. After a minute we both backed away when there was a need to breath. She maintained to keep our foreheads in contact. I slowly unwrapped my hands from her neck. I opened my eyes to meet her brown shiny eyes.

She is still the same. Nothing has changed in her. She still loves me how she did before. "I love you" i said and moved back. "this is how you do it" she said "Okay miss, can you give me classes?" i asked and Ryujin smiled wildly. "Any time" she said and contiued to eat. I love to see her happy. She always smiles even if she is going through her worst time. How can she be so strong?

"we are going on a date" I said. Ryujin turned to me. We were in the kitchen. She walked close to me and placed her hand at the back of my neck. "Sorry love, i have some work which needs to be completed by today" she said and placed a kiss on my forehead as and apology. "fine" I groaned. " I promise I will take you on a date before our marriage." she said and smiled. which made me realise there is very less time for our marriage. She did not give me a chance to speak. "i have a surprise. Wait till then" She said and left me standing dumbfounded in the kitchen.