Working out things

RYUJIN'S POV

"Yeji Yeji Yeji Yeji......" I ran and pushed open the door. "What?" She asked not even caring to look at me. "Yejiiiiii, I have a news" I said excitedly and jumped on the bed. She was taking the support of the bedrest and using her mobile. I pulled away the phone from her hands and placed it behind me. "What's wrong Ryujin?" She is irritated.

"I have a news, it's important" I said still smiling like an idiot. "I don't care" she said and was trying to reach the phone again. I smoothly intertwined our fingers and moved her hand from the phone. "You surely care" I said and gave a quick peck on her lips followed by another. I kept smiling and could feel my jaw hurt.

"What is it about?" she still tries to stay mad. "I'm cured" I almost shouted from excitement. "huh?" she did not get me I guess. "Yeji, my disease. It's gone" I said and the next second I know Yeji is hugging me and crying in my arms. She hides her face in the cork of my neck and I can feel my arm getting wet from her crying. "Yeji, look. It's alright now. I'm fine. See" I cupped her cheeks and then flexed my body to show that I'm healthy.  "I'm sorry" she sobbed. This girl, what am I supposed to do with her.  "It's fine, I'm fine. You don't need to be sorry. It was all past ok? Let's focus on the present" I wiped her tears and cupped her cheeks again. She looks so cute that I put some pressure on her cheeks and her lip formed a pout. She hit my arm to let her go.

"I'm sorry about yesterday" she said and now I felt guilty. "No, I'm so sorry for being stubborn" it was my fault so I must be apologizing. "You don't need to work today, stay at home or you can call over someone or either hangout. I'll be off to work and be ready at 7, we are going somewhere" I pecked her lips again. "No, I want to go to the office" She said and looked with puppy eyes as I got up from the bed. "You can rest." I patted her head and hugged her from her head. She pressed her face on my stomach. "Why do you want me to rest?" She questioned. This is one of the things I don't like about her. She questions everything. "Hon, aren't you on your days?" I kept patting her head. "No" She showed no expression. "Well okay, but it's your day off. Your boss is asking you to" I moved back and fixed myself to leave. "See you later Okay? Take care. I love you"

"I love you too" I walked out.

YEJI'S POV

What am I going to do the whole day? Shall I call Lia? Wait, I'm gonna ask her to come over. I picked up my phone and dialed her number. She isn't picking up. This girl, I don't know what she'll be doing.

"Hello"

"hello unnie" Yuna greeted. I called Yuna because Lia is dead I guess.

"Yuna I was wondering if you are free today"

"Ah- let me check unnie. I'm at the office, I'll go through my schedule give me a second"

"Yeah sure"

"I'm sorry unnie I have 2 meetings with the inverters and then Ryujin unnie needs me to get done with some of her work"

"Its fine, no problem"

"Why did you call unnie?"

"Nothing I just needed a company"

"Ah- I see"

"Ok so, you do your work I guess I'm disturbing you"

"Not at all unnie"

"But still, bye for now"