Final

RYUJIN'S POV

"Dada we want to sleep with you and Mom" Woojin said as he walked in our room while hugging his pillow. Later followed by Yujin. "I'm sleeping" Yujin said and laid on my left.

Mom, Yuna and Lia left in my morning. They stayed for 3 weeks. Yeji walked out of the washroom while drying her hair. "Mom we are sleeping here" Woojin said and Yeji dropped the towel on the bed which she used for drying her hair. "aww I kind of missed cuddling my baby" She kneeled down a little and hugged him. "Yes because you have Dada for that" Yujin said and shifted to face the wall.

"You little" I tickled her and she laughed and moved her body which somewhat hit me. "You have grown a lot huh?" Yeji laughed. Yujin faced us. "Are we gonna fit in the bed?" I asked and Yujin as usual thinking of how to mock me. "It's a king sized bed, think of a better excuse."

Woojin jumped on the bed or more exactly he laid flat on me resting his head on my chest.Yeji joined on my right leaving some space or Woojin. "A happy family" Said Yeji and chuckled. "and a happy night" I said. My left hand was supporting Woojin and with my right I pulled Yeji close by her wrist and pressed our lips together a little hard.

"Oh my god, Woojin close your eyes." Yujin yelled and we both giggled in our kiss. With the corner of my eye I could see Yujin covering Woojin's eyes. "You should have get used to it" Yujin spoke. I parted away and looked at Yujin who had that gross look.

"You are a grown up" I was about to give a kiss to Yujin but she just moved back. "Eww eww no, not with those lips" It led us to laugh out loud. "Are you not sleeping? You came here to sleep right?" Yeji asked. Woojin slid in between me and Yeji. Now cuddling with Yeji.

"Yes" Yujin said and adjusted her pillow or intentionally put in on my face. "Yah" I yelled and see Yujin smiling cheekily. I and my daughter share a really childish bond. We treat each other so good, teasing and playing. She also shares her dark secrets with me. She comes to the company in a really bad mood sometimes just to explain how she feels.

"And Yujin what about that guy you had eyes on?" I playfully asked and to my right Yeji looked at Yujin for info. "Which guy?" Woojin popped his head up. "Yah, I will never share anything with you" Yujin hit my shoulder. "aren't you so young?" Yeji raised an eyebrow and I just moved back as if I never said anything.

Yujin glared at me. "Dada when did you say Mom had a crush on you?" Yujin strikes back. "Ehm, when she was 15" I said looking everywhere but not at Yeji. "Right, so now let me live in peace" Yujin said and landed her head on the pillow. "You will spoil her" Yeji said. "Unnie do not say me anything" Woojin made a sad face.

"Yeah because you are a kid, kiddo" Yujin mocked. "Don't say that" Yeji asked them to stop. She looked at me and signaled me to follow her later. I don't know if I'm a dead meat today.

When the kids fell asleep Yeji slowly got up asking me to leave the bed too. "What for?" I whispered. "Just come out" Yeji whispered back. I followed her till the spare room or I could say a guest room down stairs. I quietly walked behind her till she stopped and locked the door behind me. "What happened?" I asked but Yeji did not answer in fact she wrapped her arms around my neck and sniffed near my neck.

"So you called me here for this huh?" I held onto her waist and she just hummed while her face is hid in the crock of my neck. "I missed you" She said running her hand on my stomach and then sliding in under my shirt. "This too" She said having her time with my abs. I maintained it well.

"Don't you think you should compensate for the time we lost?" Yeji spoke so seductively and bit lightly on my neck. "Stop, its not turning me on right now" I said playfully. She rubbed her hand on the bulge which was growing in my pants. "Uh- huh I see. You want me to turn you on then?" She smirked and sucked on my neck which surely left marks.