Author's Note

Hi, if you have stumbled upon this humble story of mine I welcome you, though I will warn you I have always been bad at spelling and have a penchant of mixing up words and their meanings along with over punctuating my sentences. However, I will do my best to expel them all during my editing and proofreading process.

And if you have encountered a similar story with the same character and title before, you might have read the previous version of this fanfiction.

This will be my re-write of my Haikyuu fanfiction, similarly titled a little orange. I have not deleted the first draft and it can be found in quotev.com under the pen name noddles_and_cuddles. You can read it if you want, some scenarios will be roughly the same but some will not. I was planning on posting the re-write there as well but unfortunately I have forgotten my password and need to somehow find it somewhere in my messy room.

I hope you enjoy the story and the characters I have written. I love my OC's like they are my own babies and have poured lots of time in fleshing them out. And to those who may have already read the older version, you may find that I have included more interactions between our main character, Shin, and his classmates because I honestly just wanted to and I plan for them to impact his life in sorts of ways.

And please note, I love sports anime and have a tad obsession with them and so I like to mix them up with other sports anime. So you might see and encounter some characters that are not exclusively from Haikyuu. It is entirely for my satisfaction only.

Disclaimers: I do not own Haikyuu nor its characters along with other anime characters within this book and belong to their respective authors. All I own are my OC's and the subsequent plot surrounding the general Haikyuu plot.

And without further adieu, let's get into it. Happy reading!