VIII

"Great job Taehyung you're done for today!" Said the director showing his thumb. I nodded and walked out of the recording room. Jimin was standing there the entire time watching me through the glass wall separating the studio. "Was i good?" He nodded frantically. "You were amazing!"

"I think the director totally liked it. I could see it in his smile" "of course! When the boss loved it, how can he not?" He wiggled his eyebrows and i rolled my eyes. We both walked up to the rooftop chattering and stood in the open. The wind blowing made his hair sway and i couldn't help but be reminded of the old times. Just how lucky could i be. He has always been like a lucky charm for me.

Feeling overwhelmed i turned to the other side where he wouldn't be able to see my eyes brimming with tears. "Jimin, Thank you so much. For everything." My voice cracked a bit yet I continued. "You've done so much for me. I could've never imagined that I'd get all of this."

"Oh come on Kim you got it all because of your talent."

I looked at him and couldn't hold my tears back anymore. I started crying and hugged him tightly catching him off guard. After a few minutes I parted a bit still holding onto him and looking right into his eyes.

"Stop filling colours in my dull life Park Jimin! When you weren't here it was so depressingly lonely for me. I missed you so bad. Now that we have come to this point, i can't hold myself back anymore. I've waited long enough and won't waste anymore time. I love you Park Jimin. I love you. We had barely become friends and you left me, but it was then when I realised that all that time I was actually in love with you. I wouldn't mind getting rejected by you today I just want to get this off my chest."

He chuckled while holding my shoulders and i gave him a confused look. "Idiot. Where did you even get that long ass speech from? And why do you think I'd reject you?" He held his chin and looked at me with a sly expression. "I mean you're handsome, hard working, diligent-"

"Okay okay! Enough with that"

"Fine. But Taehyung ssi, I love you too, and if it's not too late for you, would you like to be my boyfriend, friend?"

"A hundred percent yes!" "Of course it's a yes! You've had a long term unrequi-" i covered his face and glared at him. "I said stop it already." He raised his hands surrendering and i removed my palm from his face. He gave me a smile, not a smirk this time, but a genuine smile which I'm in love with, which makes his eyes form a crease. "Since your recording was successful, want to celebrate?" "I don't see why not. Oh wait Seokjin is calling me." He placed his hand around my shoulder and i answered the call. We both walked back down together with Jimin smiling and shaking his head watching my busy self.

                            The End