Valentine's day

On Valentine's Day, Hayley woke up and remembered that it’s Valentine's day. The day that Leo asked her out for their first date. He didn’t really notice that Hayley had a moderated family because of how she dressed and acted. Hayley quickly woke up, took a shower and dressed well. She had her breakfast and took the bus to school. She bought a special present for Leo. When she got there Leo looked at her and told her how beautiful she was, how amazing she looked. He bought her a beautiful silver ring with a shiny diamond and asked her in front of the whole class if she would like to start a relationship with him so they can hang out after school, go to the cinema together...Hayley was so happy, it was her best day. Hayley knew that Leo came from a big rich family and she was happy that he wasn’t just playing with her feelings. 
Hayley had many friends in her childhood but because they moved a lot, she didn’t really have regular friends. She was happy that they finally had settled down and found someone she could trust and hang out with. Hayley and Leo became really close friends and when Leo asked her to start a relationship, Hayley didn’t hesitate a lot but wanted him to come with her to ask her mother, Emma and father, Liam.