Cнаpтёя 3

I jolt awake at the loud slam that echoes throughout the house. I jump out of my bed, immediately going into a defensive position as my brain try to catch up with my body. When I finally remember where I'm at I relax and sigh, slipping on some pajama bottoms I found in the bottom drawer of my dresser.

It's a red and black flannel style pants, that feels nice and warm compared to the cold air in my room. I head into the bathroom attached to my room to brush my teeth and freshen up a bit before I head down for breakfast.

I trudge down the stairs, semi-alert. I enter into the large dining area to see everyone eating already and I take my place next to a brown haired boy with vibrant green eyes. The conversation stops as they all look at me and I ignore them, since the hunger is literally calling out to me. "Everyone this is Sage, Sage this is everyone." Pluto introduces me and I nod politely at the boys around me. "Let's all introduce ourselves to him, Marley you can start."

"I'm Marley Frencosa." A shy voice rings out and I study Marley. He has short black hair and piercing blue eyes. His skin is pale, not a sickly pale either. All in all he's attractive and from what I can tell submissive.

"I'm Luke Stone." A blonde boy with hazel eyes introduces himself enthusiastically and I chuckle at his excitement.

"I'm Trē and this is my twin Seraphin." Trē says and the look in his eyes is almost challenging. I tilt my head to the side, not breaking contact with his eyes and I can feel a vindictive smirk threatening to grace my lips.

"Stop that Trē." Seraphin, his twin tells him. I settle my eyes on him and a blush immediately forms on his face. They both share the dark brown hair, Trē's just goes down to his shoulders, while Seraphin's rest right below his ears.

"I'm F-frankie Labow." A man with the biggest arms (after Pluto) I've seen stutters out and I nod in acknowledgement to him. His red hair pulled into a bun on top of his head, and his round rimmed glasses protecting his honey colored eyes.

"Derik Michaels." A deep Italian accent speaks up and I take in the man. From his olive skintone to his deep blue eyes, to his dark brown hair that rests in small haphazard waves down his back.

"And as you know I'm Pluto Delphine." Pluto reintroduces himself.

"Sage Mendoza." I say after swallowing my food. Breakfast is a cheese omlet, crispy bacon, and mixed fruits.

"The rules are simple, respect yourself and others. No drugs and alcohol with permission. Don't break anything. Chores are expected to be done. Tell us when you leave the house." Pluto says and I'm honestly surprised by the lack of rules. When I think of boys home, I think of mean old people running the place, and slop for food, but this place has managed to prove me wrong.

"Alright then." I confirm my understanding of the rules and then excuse myself from the table, so I can go back to my room and drown my sorrows in my phone.