Cнаpтёя 9

D E R I K

"They've been in that room for two hours now." I complain and the others around me murmur in agreement.

"Let's bring them something to eat and drink, I'm sure they're starving by now." Solar speaks up and I see everyone nod their heads.

"Let's not be nosy guys." Pluto tries to defuse the situation weakly and he shuts up immediately at the glares thrown his way.

"Alright, Taylor and Marley will make a couple of sandwiches and some light side dishes. Pluto and I will start on the beverages." Restiin says and I sigh. Normally Restiin is against snooping and the one who keeps everyone in line, nut I guess his curiosity has also gotten the best of him as well.

They begin their tasks immediately as I wrong my hands together nervously. "Calm down, Rik. I'm sure they'll appreciate the nice gesture." Trë tries to reassure me or was it himself he's trying to reassure.

"We both know that's not true. It's Dillion for fucks sale and since Dillion and Sage seem to be bff's I'm sure he's like him in some way when it comes to being interrupted." I blurt out and Trë pales even further.

"We can do this man." He says weakly and I nod, slumping into a nearby arm chair.

"Alright, everyone ready." Solar's cheerful voice rings out and I wince, knowing this is going to be a bad idea, since Solar is the one running the show. Between Solar, Thomas, and Yortel mischief is always right around the corner.

...

Everyone stood around anxiously waiting for someone to knock. "Solar knock on the door." I tell him and he looks at me incredulously.

"Why do I have to?" He whines, and I roll my eyes.

"It was your idea." I tell him and before Solar can reply, Avery is knocking loudly on the door.

"Come in." Dillion's voice rings out, and we all enter immediately, a look of shock on their face as they see all of us in the small drawing room.

"Is something wrong?" Sage asks and I fight off the shivers his voice always give me and I pray I don't get hard.

"No, I just miss my Master." Avery purrs and a pang of jealousy thrums through me, because Sage is giving his attention to someone else.

"You were right, Dill." Sage chuckles, handing over a Thirsel 20 bill.

"I always am, sometimes." Dillion says and my brows scrunch up in confusion. I choose to not pay it any mind. "Remember what we talked about, you'll never know unless you've tried."

"Tried what, Sir?" Restiin asks and Dillion chuckles.

"Now I don't think that's any of your business, Pet. Don't think I forgot about the punishment I owe you." Dillion smiles evilly and I see a deep blush form on his face as he looks away.

"Let's go to the bigger dinning room so we can all eat." Pluto suggests and we all murmur in agreement.

"I know you were trying to be a good boy Derik and not get roped into the others shenanigans." Sage says, since we're the last two to leave the drawing room.

"Thank you." I whisper, my heart bursting in happiness at the praise.

"My pleasure, sweet boy." He says and joins the others in the larger dining room as I pull myself back together.