Cнаpтёя 23

WARNING: Attempted rape/sexual assault. Blood, death.

S E R A P H I N

We were ready to go. Our suits pretty much looked the same, so we will always find each other. "The rule for tonight is to make sure you have fun and do not get drunk." Sir says and we nod.

A horn blows from outside, meaning our transport has arrived. We get in the luxurious limo, and I can feel excitement thrumming through me. "You okay, pretty?" Sir whispers in my ear, making me shiver.

"Yes Sir." I whisper just as low. His hand finds my exposed collar bone and I tip my head back so he can get more access to it. He nips and suck gently, causing me to gasp at such a wonderful sensation.

"We're here, Sirs." The driver announces and he pulls away, my whine following him.

We walk into the banquet hall, and Sage speaks to a man, before ushering us forward. "Here is our boss, Sage, and his consorts." Cheers and clapping fill the hall and I fight as hard as I can to wipe the smile off my face but I can't.

-------------

The night passes slowly. I have danced with all of my boyfriend's already, and have explored this large hall twice. I head to the bathroom, after telling Sage where I'm going. Since all the urinals are occupied, I use the stall and quickly do my business, so I can get back to my boyfriend's.

I head towards the sink, seeing a guy leering at me through the mirror, but I pretend I don't see it. "One of the bosses Consort I see." His raspy voice rings out and I can hear the lust in his voice, that makes me shudder in disgust.

I choose to ignore him, and I quickly make way for the door. I pull and pull but it doesn't unlock and I don't have the key for it. I rest my head against the door as I hear the jingle of keys behind me. "Ah, ah, ah, little one, where do you think you're going?" He teases and I finally muster up the courage to turn around and put on the fiercest glare I can manage.

"Let me out this instant. Your boss will not appreciate what you're doing." I demand, hoping that he'd let me go by the mention of his boss.

"I don't even work for him." He chuckles and I fight off the urge to hyperventilate. The more worked up I get, the more control this guy will have.

"What do you want?" I spit out, my words lace with venom.

"Why you of course." He advances towards me, placing his hand on my neck, and runs his filthy tongue up my face and I choke down a sob.

"Let me go." I struggle, but his hand gets tighter. The sob I was holding back breaks free, and I struggle harder. Hitting, kicking, and punching anywhere I can.

"Fiesty." He tuts, pressing his erection into me and my sobs get louder. I hear the keys jingle and a thought crosses my mind. I just need to get to the keys. My hands claw at the tight grip on my throat, and he finally let's go, and I drop down to my knees, breathing in the air greedily.

He must not know who the fuck I am. I swipe the keys off the floor, as he goes to pull me up again, I shrug his hand off my shoulder, then i use the key and stab him in his eye. He lets out a cry of pain and I revel in that wonderful sound. I used the key for the other eye. Something takes over and I stab him over and over again, and all I can do is sob and stab and yell, until finally I snap out of it.

I see I'm drenched in his blood, and my throat has the print of his hand on it. I stand up, fix myself the best I can and walk out the bathroom, with my head held high. People stare, but I can't be bothered by that now. Most rush to where I just came from, screams leaving their mouths, but all I'm focused on is getting to my Master, to Sage.

When I see him, I throw myself at him and he catches me. "What happened baby?" He asks gently, and I sob.

"I told him no, but he didn't listen. I didn't mean to kill him, it's like something took over me." I explain between sobs and my master shushes me, running his fingers through my hair.

"Pluto, can you hold Sera for me, need to go diffuse this situation?" My Master asks my Daddy and he nods.

"Come here baby boy, daddy's got you." I jump into his arms, not able to hold back my whimpers from the sticky blood and how sore my neck is. "You did good baby. So, so good." He presses a kiss on my lips and I return it back eagerly.

Once Sage comes back, we exit the hall quickly and the limo is waiting for us outside. I run up the stairs and to my room when we get home and jump in the shower, scrubbing as hard as I can to get his touch off of me. My sobbing is the only thing I can hear, as I run my skin raw. The dark red from his blood making me nauseous.

My curtain is pulled back and I see my daddy and master looking at me. "I-I told h-him not t-to touch me." I murmur, more to myself then to them.

They step into the shower and press against me, and I sigh, knowing that I'm safe with them. "Look at me, pretty." My Master nudges my chin and I look at him. "You did nothing wrong, baby. He's lucky he's already dead, because I would have done much worst. I'm proud of you and so is your Daddy." Master says and my chest puffs in pride. All I want to do is please my dominants.

We get out of the shower and the dry me quickly, then lead me to my room, where Trë is sitting on my bed in his boxers and a plain white t shirt. He opens his arms and I throw myself in them. "Oh Seraphin. I'm sorry, mi amor." He cry's against my shoulder and I cry against his.

We kiss and I know that everything will be alright because Trë is here. The door opens once more and Derik peeks his head in, before entering completely. "Sorry, had to put the boys down for bed." He murmurs to Sage. "How're you feeling, sweetheart?" He walks over to me, placing a soothing hand on my back and I smile up at him.

"Safe now." I say honestly. He kisses my forehead, my cheeks, and then he places a sweet kiss on my lips, that I melt into.

"You did so good, sweetheart." He tells me, and that familiar feeling of pride thrums through me and I smile. I made all of my Doms proud.

"I'm going to sleep here with him tonight." Trë says, and Derik says he will too.

"Alright, if you need us let us know." Master says, and we all nod. He kisses each of us, Pluto doing the same and then they leave.

"I want you to make me forget his touch on me, please, Sirs." I beg and I can already see the shimmer of lust in their eyes, but the difference between theirs and his, is that love shines through as well.

"Of course, sweetheart."