Cнаpтёя 7

When lunch time rolls around, I can see that Pluto is tense and he's constantly fidgeting. When he catches my eyes, he looks away quickly a deep blush and a frown on his face as he shakes his head. "Before we eat guys, I have an announcement." He says, wincing. "Solar, my cousin, is coming earlier than expected. He's coming today actually."

"Coming for fun or because he's on a mission?" Derik speaks up and I hear a slight tremble in his voice. Solar must be a scary guy, if this is how they are acting.

"A bit of both." Pluto laughs nervously. "Of course Avery and Dillion will be coming along as well as the rest of the boys." He wrings his hands together.

"I-I see." Derik murmurs, and I see the pale faces of the others. I would ask what's so scary about these guys, but it's really not my place and I'm leaving soon anyways.

"Don't worry guys, we'll be just fine." Pluto says. I don't know if he's reassuring us or himself at this point. "Let's eat. Can someone help me prepare their room?"

"Yeah, Seraphin and I will help." Luke offers and Pluto sends them a grateful smile. After that it was complete silence, which unnerved me because meals are never silent. I turn to my right to see Frankie and a smirk graces my face.

"Frankie." I whisper, immediately catching his attention. His light brown eyes peering at me over his glasses as a blush already starts forming on his cheeks.

"Y-yes?" He whispers back and I watch as his tongue nervously licks his lips.

"You're really pretty, y'know?" I tell him, not bothering to whisper anymore, but also not being obnoxiously loud. Frankie becomes an even darker shade of red.

"Thank y-you." He side eye me hesitantly and I chuckle softly.

"Can I touch you?" I ask him. I always ask before I touch, because I know what it feels like to have your choice taken away and I'd never force that onto someone unless they specifically tell me too.

"Oh y-yes please." He pretty much moaned and my hands immediately fly to his pretty red hair, the silky locks flowing easily through my fingers.

"Such a pretty boy." I murmur to myself, but I knew he heard from the shiver that passed through him. I take my hands out of his hair and move to his hands which are larger than mine. I place a gentle kiss on his hand closest to me and then excuse myself from the table.

Contrary to what people think I'm a very affectionate person and the one boyfriend I did have could attest to that if he was still alive, but I killed him, for cheating on me. "Thank you for lunch, it was delicious as always Marley."

"You're welcome." Marley says shyly and I nod my head towards him in acknowledgement. As I leave, I run my fingers along Frankie's shoulders and then I'm out and half way up the stairs when I hear loud giggling and teasing voices, no doubt directed at Frankie.