Cнаpтёя 5

I'm the last to arrive for the movie night. I discreetly scan the spacious room, seeing everyone cuddled up with each other in a big pile on the floor. I take my seat next to Pluto on the loveseat, sinking into the comfortable space with a sigh. I stretch out as comfortably as possible, running my hand against my jaw tiredly as the opening credits to some cartoon movie plays.

I turn my head towards Pluto, feeling his eyes burning holes in the side of my head. When our eyes met, he stared for a bit longer before looking forward with a slight blush on his face. These boys are strange, they're very...close to each other. I know they're trying to hide it from me, but it's literally impossible. I don't care, because I'll be out of here in two months anyways. I'll be 18 and I'll legally be an adult, meaning I can do whatever I want.

"Um, Sage." Pluto shakes me from my thoughts and I see that everyone has left the room but me.

"My apologies. I'll leave now." I get up, stretching with a deep groan.

"You don't have to leave. I just read through your file today." He tells me and a light blush graces his face as I look down at him.

"My file?" I ask him, my brow raised.

"Yes, everyone here has a file. Do you wish to keep your sub-caste a secret?" He asks, his tongue darting out to lick his pale pink lips.

"I don't care." I shrug, give him one more glance and then I leave, hearing a sigh follow behind me. I have no reason to be ashamed of my sub-caste. As I'm leaving out, Derik is coming back into his room and I give him a small nod and continue on my way.

I close my door behind me with a soft click and begin to strip all of my clothes and I head towards my bathroom, for a quick shower before bed. As I'm standing under the steaming hot stream, my mind wonders back to the boys in this house. Yes, they're all hot, but they are all together in one relationship and it's so obvious too. Between the lustful eyes they give eachother and the way they always seem to gravitate towards each other really confirms my suspicions.

I'm not judging them or anything like that but the least they could do is just tell me and stop being cowardly. I shut off the water, drying off quickly and putting lotion all overy body. I entery dimly lit room and I almost have a heart attack at the dark figure sitting on my bed.

"Sage." They say, flicking the lamp on next to them and I curse them and the fact they found me again.

"Moore." I sneer. "What do you want?"

"It's time you took up your rightful place. You decided to kill your parents, not me. It's time for you to lead your people, Boss." Moore says and I hold in my scream of frustration.

"I'm stuck here for 2 months and if I just up and leave people will get suspicious." I say, hoping he'll just let me be.

"That's the good thing about being a mafia boss to the Spanish Mafia, you don't have to stay in one place and your people will still follow you." He finally stands up from my bed and I finally realize we're having this conversation while I'm butt, booty naked.

"Can you leave now? I get it Mafia Boss, blah blah blah." I shoo him towards the window.

"Oh one more thing, the people believe that the boys in this house is your harem. Can't just tell them 'the boss is in a boys home's can I?" Moore chuckles.

"That's exactly what you could've told them, you buffoon." I snap and his chuckling stops immediately.

"My apologies, Sage, but its already been done." He shrugs, not sounding sorry at all, and he begins his descent out my window.

"Fuck you, Moore." I whisper shout at him and a chuckle is the only thing I get back.