Cнаpтёя 6

P L U T O

Sage's case is different from the other boys. Sure some of them were reserved, but I've never seen someone so withdrawn. So happy to be alone and honestly it's quite scary. "Pluto? Is everything alright?" Derik manages to snap me out of my thoughts and I smile at him.

"Yeah, just thinking about Sage and how to get him to interact with us." I tell him truthfully. He hums in acknowledgement and climbs into his bed.

"Come join me, Pluto." He demands softly and I grin harder, immediately joining him on the bed. When you first see Derik, all you really want to do is run away from him because of how scary he looks, but in all actuality Derik is a big teddy bear. He's gentle, attentive.

"Do you have any ideas for me Rik?" I ask him, burying further in his chest.

"Just give him time. I'm sure the boys will help you bring him out of his shell." Rik reassures me, planting light kisses on my face.

"I wish I could ask Solar how he does it." I whisper into his chest and he chuckles.

"You can call Solar in the morning. You know Dillion has him under strict order this week." Rik tells me and I chuckle too.

"Sometimes I wished we had a Dominant to make all these decisions for us." I whisper against his chest after I sober up and he place a soft kiss against my temple.

"Me too, baby." Derik says and I know he means it by the underlying want in his voice. Derik wants to be able to surrender complete control to someone. Trë tries his best, but even he has a limit and it's not a pretty sight, seeing a sobbing Derik and Trë because they can't submit as freely as the subs can. I have the same problem.

"I'll call Solar in the morning." I yawn and Derik pulls me impossibly closer.

"Get some rest baby." Rik says and I fall asleep to his steady heartbeat.

P L U T O

I wait anxiously for Solar to answer, praying that it's not Dillion. The man just sounds so emotionless and domineering and it makes me forget what I actually called to say. When the line finally connects, a relieved sigh escapes me. "Solar." I murmur into the phone.

"Not Solar, he's currently...tied up at the moment." Dillion says and I want to bang my head against the table. That boy is always in trouble.

"Can you give him the phone? I really n-need to talk to him." I curse myself for the slight stutter, then I hear shuffling.

"P-pluto." Solar's voice trembles down the phone line and I finally relax at hearing my cousins voice.

"Hi Sweetheart. I see you're in trouble again." I try to keep the conversation lighthearted, but I know Solar can easily detect the pain in my voice by the way he practically screams his safe word and demands to be untied.

"Hurry Master... No I didn't use it because the scene was too much... Pluto really needs me... I'll call you when we're done... I love you too." Then I hear kissing and even though it's over the phone I look away. "Okay now tell me what's wrong." Solar demands.

"Alot is wrong, Sol. I don't even know where to start." I really try to hold in my sobs but I just can't, not when Solar's giving me that 'I'll fuck a bitch up for making you cry' look.

"The boys and I will be heading down your way tonight if you don't start explaining to me and you know how Dillion is when someone is crying." Solar threatens and I shudder recalling how Dillion was ready to have my mom tortured because of a small disagreement between us.

"Don't Tell him, Sol." I plead frantically to him and I hear him harrumph.

"That's not an explanation, Pluto Delphine." When Solar feels like his family is threaten he takes on a scary, momma bear attitude.

"We got this new boy, who absolutely refuses to do anything with us besides eat. All he does is stay locked up in his room and it's driving us crazy." I partially explain, hoping it's enough to satisfy Solar.

"I know there's more. Don't make me angry Pluto. I won't be the only one tearing that house apart. You know Avery is very overprotective of you guys." Sol growls and I hastily continue.

"It's nothing really. Derik, Trë, and I just wish we had some we could fully submit to y'know." I look away from the phone, feeling tears welling up all over again.

"That's it, we're on our way. I refuse to have my cousin and cousins-in-laws feeling this way a moment longer." I see Solar stand and he calls out to everyone in the house.

"Honestly, that's not necessary Solar." I panic. "Avery is going to go nuts, please." I beg, but from the determine look on his face, I know my pleas fell on deaf ears.

"We were coming for Christmas anyways, so go on and prepare our room." Solar says then hangs up.

"But Thanksgiving hasn't even happened yet." I mutter, staring at my phone in disbelief.

I worry about Solar's mental health sometimes.