Cнаpтёя 8

A soft knock is heard at my door and I call the person in. "Can I help you, Luke?" I ask him and he gulps visibly. Am I really that scary or bad?

"Pluto wants us downstairs. His cousin will be here at any moment." Luke says nervously.

"Alright I'll be down." I tell him and he continues to stand in my doorway. "Was there something else you need?"

"Just one more thing, all the boys that's coming are in a relationship together with Dillion as their dominant head." He explains cautiously.

"Alright, anything else?" I ask nonchalantly. I really don't care, this doesn't help me get out of this house faster. If anything I'll feel even more crowded.

"That's all. I'll go now." He turns and leaves, shutting my door softly behind him. I slip out of my bed throwing on a light blue hoodie and pulling my hair back into a loose ponytail. I trudge down the stairs, wishing I could still be in my nice warm bed, instead of sitting on the black sofa surrounded by anxious and fidgeting boys.

I bury into the leather armchair, getting comfortable as I silently scroll through my phone to try and block out the fidgeting. When I felt like my head was going to explode I heard Pluto's shaky voice followed by several footsteps. "Dillion this is Sage, Sage this is Dillion and his boys." I fight to untangle myself from the sofa not sparing them a glance until I was free.

"No way. Dillion how have you been?" I try to muster up some excitement for seeing my friend again but Dillion and I was never really a fun, exciting friendship. We were best friends and we  were always together, but we're both pretty boring and unenthusiastic people.

"Oh Hey Sage." His greeting is better than mine and we hug eachother. "Cause the parents died?"

"Yeah, the drugs." I deadpan, but I know he already knew the truth. "Introduce me to your boys."

"Yes of course. This is Solar Nite, Pluto's cousin. You already know Avery." I give him a slight nod. I always knew they'd end up together. "Then we have Restiin, Abeh, Yortel, Thomas, Malcolm, Finn, Taylor, and Jeffery." He introduces everyone.

"Nice to meet y'all." I nod slightly at them, then move back into my arm chair.

"Oh no, there's two of them." Malcolm, I believe that's his name, moans out and I crack a small smile.

"Sage and I will be in the drawing room. Knock before you enter." Dillion says and we go to the drawing room and make ourselves comfortable, knowing a long and overdue talk is about to happen.