Cнаpтёя 11

A small smile stays on my lips as Dillion and I watch the boys act a fool. "So what are you going to do?" Dillion slightly sobers up from his laughing fit, turning to face me.

"I do want to make it work, but what if I'm not good enough or meet their expectations?" I admit my fears and Dillion's face softens more.

"I know that no matter what I say will completely bury these insecurities that you have, but those boys have been head over heels for you since you arrived at the house." He shakes his head at the last part of his sentence, losing himself slightly in what I can only assume is a flashback.

"Trë, Derik, and Pluto especially needs that person who will gladly accept their submission. I'm not telling you to jump right in, but at least make an effort to get to know them before you give up on them completely." Dillion finishes and I look over to the boys of Delphine's house sprawled out on different sofa's in the living room amongst Dillion's boys.

"I understand what you mean." I sigh, running my hands through my hair. I always had a tiny voice in the back of my head telling me 'you're not going anywhere' but I have finally realized what that voice meant. "I'm going to go talk to Pluto." I excuse myself.

"Alright, I'll see you later." Dill waves me off and I chuckle at his dramatics.

"Pluto, can I talk to you on private?" My lips lightly brush against his ear and a delicious shiver thrums through him.

"Of course, we'll go to my office." He gets up from the sofa quickly, and I stay back a little watching his ass sway in his semi-tight skinny jeans. Fuck me.

....

"So, what do you need to talk about?" Pluto's voice snaps me out of my head and I rake my eyes over him in lust and satisfaction, as I watch him squirm under my stare.

"I've decided to stay longer." I tell him, my voice an octave lower, as I fight off the unwarranted lust thrumming through me.

"Oh, that's good news." He says, looking at me hopefully.

"Mhm, I thought so too. How could I not want to stay when men as beautiful as you walk around this house?" A slow smirk tugs at my lips as I see that pretty blush grace his cheeks.

"Oh." Is all he gets out and he shyly stares at the floor, causing my cock to stand and a foreign feeling to tug at my heart.

"Come here, baby." I coax him gently, silently letting him know he can back out whenever he's ready, but he doesn't. He takes my hand, allowing me to pull him closer and place chaste kisses on his hand, as I pull him over to the black leather sofa in the room.

I move him to sit down and sit next to him, at a comfortable distance to not overwhelm him, but close enough to keep his hand in mine. "I need you to be honest with me, do you and the boys see me in your future?" My heart beats rapidly as I wait for his answer. I know I have no right to ask this question but I have always been a slightly selfish person.

"W-we really like you." He whispers, and his hand twitch slightly. "We didn't want to force you to be with us, but we really want you to. But we understand that you aren't interested in us."

"That's not true. I am interested in all of you and that started my confusion, until Dillion explained that it's alright to want all of you at once." I turn to face him completely and I see the shock and disbelief on his beautiful face.

"I-I don't know what to say." I can tell he's beginning to get antsy and I place what I can only assume is soothing circles on the hand clutch tightly in mine.

"You don't have to say anything, Baby. Just know that I do want you guys, if y'all will still have me. You don't have to decide now, but I'd like a response soon." I place one more chaste kiss on his hand, then stand up from the sofa.

"Where are you going?" He seems to panic slightly and since I'm standing above him my hands go to his hair and I tug gently on it.

"I'm not going anywhere." I smile down at him. We stay this way for a couple of minutes, then he pulls away from me and my heart does that weird squeezing feeling again.

"I should go talk to the others now." I back up and allow him to stand to his full height.

"Alright. Thank you for letting me touch you." I say, a small smile on my lips and a hot wave of lust thrums through me at his blush. Blushing boys have always been a weakness of mine.

"Uh, you're welcome." He murmurs and then sprints out of his office.