Cнаpтёя 13

The day was filled with laughter, as we walked throughout the mall. Most of the time, Frankie and Marley pulled me into home decorating shops, saying that my room is too bland. "T-t-this was s-so much f-f-." Frankie stops with a frustrated sigh, taking in a deep breath before trying again. "This was s-so much fun." He says and I beam up at him in what I hope conveys my pride and adoration. "W-why are you looking at me like t-that?" A light pink blush forms on his cheeks.

Marley went to take a nap and the other boys went into town, so it's just Frankie and I. "How am I staring at you?" I play dumb, raising my brow in question.

"As if I'm n-not a pathetic, s-stuttering f-fool." He mumbles and a fury so deep rises inside me at his words.

"Look at me, Frankie." I try to reign in my temper, as the words slip out of my mouth. "You ever say something like that about yourself again and I'll have you over my knee so fast it'll make your head spin." A shiver runs through him, and a lazy smile creeps up onto his face.

"W-what if that i-is what I w-want?" His voice has dropped a few octaves and seem to take on a breathy tone and I force myself to remain in control and not jump on him.

"Then you'll have to ask nicely." I say teasingly, knowing Frankie won't rise to the bait. Frankie is a shy guy, and I want to push him outside of his comfort zone a bit.

"C-can you p-please spank-k me, s-sir?" Frankie asks shyly, the darkest blush I've ever seen on his pale cheeks and a grin larger than the grand canyon split across my face.

"Are you sure, Frankie?" I ask him, making sure I have his consent clearly.

"Yes sir." He nods and bites his lips and I look over him appreciatively, humming in the back of my throat.

"Safe word?" I continue undressing him with my eyes and he shifts uncomfortably in his chair.

"Lol." He looks away and I raise my brow at his word. "Lol was o-originally a j-joke and it's the o-only w-word I can s-say without s-stuttering at a-all." He explains.

"I see." Is all I manage to get out. "I want you to stand up and strip down completely." I get right to the point, excitement blossoming in my veins as I watch such a pretty boy get undressed in front of me.

"Y-yes, Sir." He says breathlessly and begins stripping. My eyes linger on his hard, pale pink nipples, before drifting down to gis toned stomach and finally landing on such a mouth watering cock.

"Lay over my lap." I demand, my hands tingling at the thought of touching him. When he's settled comfortably on me, my hands instantly begin to knead and grope his ass. "Safe word, Baby?"

"Lol." He sighs out and relaxes completely into my legs and touch. My mouth water at such a wonderful sight, my tongue begging for a taste of the man, awaiting such a lovely spanking.

My hands hit his ass in quick strikes, and it jiggles under each slap. A pained hiss, followed by a low moan escapes his mouth and I can feel his cock, digging into the crease of my legs as I continue. Thirty slaps in and I stop, running a soothing hand over his cheeks as a choked sob escapes him. "Color?"

"Green. Please S-sir I-I..." He breaks off his words, frustration clearly in his words.

"You what?" I ask him, continuing to palm his cherry red ass.

"P-please let me c-cum. Please k-keep s-spanking me." He pleads and I give him what he wants.

"Cum for me, boy." I snarl lowly, as I deliver the last hard blow to his bottom and he does so, crying out my title (sir) as he cums, a choked sob trying to come out of his panting mouth.

I whisper the sweetest words I can think of as I guide him down from his high gently. He curls up next to me on the sofa, clinging to the left side of my body, his light breathes tickling my neck. "You didn't get to cum, Sir." He points out and I chuckle, placing a small kiss on his cheek. (face)

"That's okay, sweetheart. You just rest for me, okay?" I take his glasses off, placing them on the coffee table. He blinks his pretty hazel eyes up at me, and I brush a couple of stray strands of his hair away from his face.

"Yes sir. T-thank you f-for letting me c-cum." He says shyly, burying further into me, and I chuckle. I quickly strip off my pants, then throw a blanket over us, as Frankie drifts off to sleep with a content smile on his face.