Cнаpтёя 15

A heavy feeling settled over me, the longer I stay in bed and avoid the boys downstairs. Today is also Christmas Eve. I've never really got to celebrate Christmas, or any holiday as a matter of fact, but for some reason I thought today would be different, but once again I'm alone on this holiday, meant for family, laughter, and pure joy.

I finally get up, finish feeling sorry for myself finally. I go to wash and brush my teeth, before changing into my clothes and putting on a brave face to face the boys again. I exit my room quietly, praying I don't bump into anyone. I just want to eat and then I'll be back into my room before they can start something with me. I can hear light chatter coming from the kitchen and I debate going back to my room, but the hunger in my stomach won instead. I push the door to the kitchen open, hearing everyone go silent.

I hold in the sigh I want to let out, rummaging through the fridge for something quick and easy to eat. I settle on making eggs and heating up a tortilla wrap I found in the fridge door. My body stays tense as their eyes follow my every move. "Um, Sage?" I look over my shoulder, my eyes settling on the fidgeting form of Trë.

"Yes?" I try and keep my voice as monotone as possible, and hope my face isn't giving away how I feel.

"I want to apologize. What I said was completely out of pocket and it was wrong. I know you'd never do something like take advantage of anyone of us." He says the last part in a whisper.

"Why did you say it then?" I ask him, my mind going into overdrive at his apology.

"Honestly I was jealous. I don't know which person I was jealous of, you getting to spank Frankie to orgasm, or Frankie being the first boy you touched and I know that I have no right to be jealous since I've only been rude to you but I can't help it." He finishes, looking away in shame.

"I see." I have no words. My mind has blanked from his explanation.

"I understand if you never want to be with me, but the others did nothing wrong. I said it in the heat of the moment and the other boys had no idea something like this would happen, and they still want to be with you." I can see the tears forming in his eyes, and my heart stutters at the look on his face.

"Come here." I demand and he steps right in front of me. I take in his features, then place my hands on his neck, gripping it slightly to pull his ear to my mouth. "The next time you say something like this to me, you won't like me or the punishment I'll have for you, boy. I'll give you guys another chance, but don't think you're getting away with this without being punished, mutt." I whisper in his ear, and I feel him shudder against me.

"Y-yes Sir, I'll accept any punishment you'll give your mutt." He whimpers, causing a jolt of pleasure to shoot through my groin.

I pull away from him, meeting his slightly glazed eyes, and tap his cheek gently to grab his attention. "I'll tell you what your punishment is at lunch." I grab my wrap and take a bite out of it, before setting it back down to get some juice.

After I grabbed everything I wanted I took my breakfast to the patio outside, to be alone with my thoughts.

...and to think of Trë's punishment.