Cнаpтёя 16

T R Ë X A V I E R

I've been on edge all day, waiting for Sage to tell me my punishment. I've never really got to be punished. Derik and Pluto are both switches, so sometimes if I'm too defiant then that can pull them out of their headspace and ruin the scene, I naturally like to challenge people, and sometimes Derik and Pluto can't take it, especially since they are also struggling with submitting to someone.

Whenever Sage would glance at me, my cock would instantly get hard and I'd hold my breath in anticipation, but he'd just look away or leave the room I'm in. I don't know if I like or hate being ignored by him. "Trë, head to the living room please." Sage's silken voice rings out in the nearly silent sitting room. Anticipation and excitement thrums through my body, as I head to the living room. "Kneel on the floor, facing away from the sofa."

"Yes sir." I quickly do as I'm told, and I wish I could face the sofa, so I could see what he's doing and when he'll do it. I hope he spanks me.

"Now, do you know why you're here, Trë?" Sage asks, his voice monotone, as if we're talking about the weather.

"Yes sir." My eyes begin to sting as I kneel before him, thinking about all of the horrible things I said to him.

"Why is that?" I will the tears away. I have no right to cry over something I did wrong. The boys were also mad at me, because I blew their chance with Sage.

"Because I was being rude for no reason and I am really sorry." My voice cracks slightly at the end. I make sure I'm as stiff as possible to stop my trembling from showing.

"Turn and face me, Trë." Sage commands and after taking a deep breath I do, praying he doesn't see how upset I really am. I don't deserve to feel upset about this, he does. "I want you to kneel in that corner over their until I come and get you. Your nose should be in the corner as well."

"Yes sir." I nod, making my way over to the corner he pointed out.

"What's your safe word?" He asks me and I turn back.

"Kite." He nods and then motions for me to get in place. After a minute or two of him staring at me, he leaves the room and I wait a minute more before I let the tears fall.

Five minutes turned into ten and ten turned into twenty, before I heard him approaching. I pull myself together and wait for him to tell me I can leave the corner, so I can bolt up to my room. "Come here, Trë." He says gently, and I slowly stand up on wobbly legs, feeling pins and needles shooting through me. I keep my head low, to hide my tear tracks and I'm sure puffy, red eyes as well.

I stand in front of him, shuffling awkwardly as I wait for him to say something. He pulls me into his arms and just like that, I cry, right into his shirt and he lets me. Rubbing my back gently and saying sweet words in my ear as I do. I don't deserve someone as sweet as Sage. "I'm so sorry, Sir. I won't do that again, I promise." I say, through my tears, stuttering on some words.

"I know sweetheart. Calm down for me." He continues in that gentle voice, that I realized I love. I want him to always talk to me like that, as if I'm some precious flower that needs constant care and can only get it from him.

"I'm sorry." I place a gentle kiss on his neck and stay in his embrace for a long while, before he pulls away.

"Come, let's go sit on the sofa, Love." I nod, and he leads me towards the plush grey sofa, pulling me down and into his side, as close as physically possible and I relish in the skin to skin contact. "Next time you want something, you just ask me nicely and I might give it to you. No need to insult me or others."

"Yes sir. I promise to just tell you next time." I nod into his shoulder and then he places a kiss on the top of my head, and a smile breaks out onto my face.

Even though Sage and I started out wrong I'm glad that he's able to see pass that and pursue something with me.