Cнаpтёя 24

"I'm sure he'll be okay." Pluto says, and I press a gentle kiss to his head. He's decided to sleep in my room, since all the boys are rooming with each other tonight.

"He will be, baby." I pull him closer, trailing kisses from his temple to his lips and a sweet giggle leaves his lips.

"I'm glad you stayed." He blinks up at me with his hazel eyes and I smile.

"I'm glad I stayed too." I say truthfully.

"Happy birthday, Daddy." He whispers against my chest, placing a few kisses on it.

"Thank you, baby." I pull him closer to me, his naked cock, resting against my hip. I fondle his balls lightly. It's not really to arouse him, more so as a sign of ownership, that these balls and this cock is mine.

I hear a breathy moan as I tug on them a bit, which causes him to buck up into the air. "D-Daddy." He moans against my chest and I chuckle at how easy it is to rile him up.

"Shh, baby I have you." I reassure him and he nods, still whimpering quietly. I trace my hand along the vein in his penis, to the head, where I start teasing thumbing it.

"D-Daddy, I want you inside me." He murmurs shyly.

"What part of Daddy, do you want inside you?" I ask so I can have his clear consent.

"Your cock. I've been stretched all day and I need, I need it in me now." He moans.

"Stretched all day?" I asks, turning on the dim lamp in the room.

He flips onto his stomach, and raises into an arch as he spreads his cheeks for me. "See Daddy?"

I push at the plug and I watch in fascination as his hole clench around it. I pull it out slowly, earning a loud gasp from him as it's out completely. I lube up my cock and fingers quickly, three of them going in easily, before I slowly enter into the warm, tight heat. "So tight, baby." I groan and if anything he gets tighter at my words.

"Please more, Daddy." He begs, trying to move back on my cock, but the grip I have on his hips won't let him. I speed up my pace, my balls slapping against his ass, and all he can do is moan and grip the sheets for dear life, as I use him. "F-fuck m-me." He moans, muffedly in the sheets and a shiver of delight thrums through me from how wrecked his voice sounds.

I pull out of him and flip him over, placing a pillow under his hips, before thrusting back in at the same speed from before. I watch in awe as his eyes roll back in his head. I tweak his nipples harshly, earning a breathy gasp, then i switch angles and he screams in ecstasy. "There p-please r-right there." He cries out and I pound into his prostate over and over again until he goes stiff, and he's cumming without his cock being touched, and he's squeezing so hard around me, that I cum seconds after him, spilling my seed deep into his spasming channel.

I pull out, watching my cum dribbles out of him, in awe. "Let's head to the shower." I tell him and we do, before collapsing back into the bed, in sated exhaustion.

"I love you, Daddy." He tells me and I smile.

"I love you too, baby."