Cнаpтёя 25

Epilogue....

Life has always been a chore for me. Everyday, there was something I had to do that I never wanted to do. Everyday, I became closer and closer to insanity and the thought of ending it all has  crossed my head many times, but in times like these, with all my boys snuggled against me, laughing their hearts out, I'm happy with life.

I'd go through everything I've been through, just to get to this point. "You okay, sir?" Luke whispers against my bare chest, giving it a small nip. I fell asleep in Luke's room after lunch and decided to stay.

"I'm more than okay, baby. I'm positively floating." I tell him truthfully, and the smile that he gives me, I return back so fast because it's contagious.

"We love you, Master." Luke tells me and my heart stutters at the words. Sure, it's been over a year since I've came to this house and it honestly still amazes me, how they make my heart stutter, from three words, that no one has ever told me before, aside from them.

"Thank you for staying, Master." Luke says and I grin at him, running my fingers along the exposed skin of his neck and chest.

"Thank you for having me, baby." I press a chaste kiss against his lips. Times like these, where everything is calm, and we can just lay in each other's arms, are my favorite times.

Sure, I like the small adventures we go on, but when I can let them lay in my arms, with no real plans for the day, that's when I feel the greatest, the best, because my boys are here.

My hand pushes up Luke's sleep shirt, rubbing up and down his spine, subconsciously, causing him to shift closer. "Cold hands." He murmurs and I chuckle.

I slip my hands down his sleeping pants and knead his ass softly, causing a moan to spill from his lips. "Hush, baby, I don't want to hear you as I explore my body." I taunt him, and he immediately stops.

Watching my boys struggle to keep in their moans and pants, never fails to arouse and amuse me. The way they'll tense up or bite their lip harshly so they can obey my command.

My finger finds his hole, and the base of the plug, I inserted in yesterday for his punishment. I press against it, and he bucks back against my hand. "Such a greedy, pet." I tease and he nods frantically, conveying that he is greedy.

I chuckle at the look he's giving me. A look of pure want, I'll even go as far to say need. "You can speak." I told him, as much as I like seeing them desperately hold in their sounds, I like it even more when they beg, when they whimper about how good it feels, when all they can do Is chant sir or Master over and over again.

"M-master please." He moans and I chuckle, bringing my face back to his neck and nipping harshly.

"What is it that you want?" I feign Innocence, which earns me a whine. I slowly begin to pull out the plug. "I asked you a question, boy."

"Anything. Everything. Just p-please." He whimpers out and once only the tip of the plug rests against his hole, I shove it back in, causing a loud moan and his grip on my arm to tighten. I use the plug, setting up a harsher pace, before pulling it out completely and pushing my cock in his hole instead.

I immediately set the harsh pace again, not giving him time to adjust. A deep wave of satisfaction thrum through me as I watch Luke moan and scream into the bed. My hand on his hip, while the other presses his face into the bed as I pound furiously into him. "Oh baby, I'm still upset with you about yesterday." I say, after pulling him up, by his arms.

I wrap my hand around his throat, still fucking into him. "I-it's all a m-misunder...fuck." He whines, cutting off his sentence. "Misunderstanding, M-master." He gasps as I pull on his sensitive nipples.

"Maybe I should tie you to this bed and use you when I see fit. Who did that fool think he was?! Touching my boy, you're mine, Luke." I tell him, the anger I feel, being made known in my thrusts.

"Yours. I'm y-yours." He moans. "So c-close. Please cum." He speaks broken sentences and I tilt his head to the side to see a drooling, Luke and I moan.

"Cum baby." I wrap my hand around his cock giving only one pull, before he cums, screaming my name and clamping down harshly on my cock, which makes me cum right after him.

"Yours, Master. Yours." He repeated, as I cleaned him up quickly and threw away the condom.

"Yes, that's right, you're mine." I tell him, and he snuggles further into me. "Sleep now."

"Yes sir." He says and I hear his breathing even out and he's sleeping in no time. I smile down at the beautiful boy in my arms, thinking of my other boys who is most likely doing something they shouldn't be doing, if the shouting is anything to go by and I smile.

My boys are safe. My boys are happy. My boys are my world.