6. Horrible husbands

3rd person's pov :

Beam hides his blushing cheeks as he comes out of Forth's room behind Forth . Dammn . He can't believe on himself . He is blushing on a fucking arrange marriage . Well, it's not completely arrange now .. is it ?

"Are you shy ?"

Beam comes out of his thoughts hearing Forth . "Shut up ! Is the hickey still visable ?"

Forth smiles stupidly "no baby ! Calm down ."

"Don't baby me , Forth . That was not the ..."

"The place to put a hickey ? Blah , blah ! You are my husband ." Forth cuts Beam's words with rolling eyes .

"I am not yet and even after being husbands .. you can't just flaunt our private life in front of everybody ." Beam hisses .

"Duh ! Saying The ex cassanova Beam Barame .. let's go ! Mom called us for thousand times already .

...................

"Mom , can we get a off white suit ? This white is soo not my type of colour . "

Beam looks at Forth whinning to his mother from far . He is now sitting on a chair of ' the Wedlooms ' - number one tailor shop of central . After breakfast , they came straight to shopping . No more colleges till the wedding .

"See , such a nice kid . He is not arguing with his mother for a simple statement . Even when it's his mother who said it , Beam . Why can't I pay for your suit ?" Beam's mother - Ersia , sits beside Beam .

Beam smiles thinly . He has talked with Forth on this matter at dawn , today . Forth is gonna pay for the suit himself . From his workshop money . Beam knows it . And he will do the same .

"Beam , are you even listening to me ?"

Beam looks at his mother "mom , I am not angry or upset with you . I just want to help you . At least , let me make up for the lost ring .... it's ..."

"It's not your fault . It's was an accident and we were just depressed that time . So , it just came out .. "

"Mom , it's ok ! I am just trying to help . "

"Your mom is sorry na ... "

Beam laughes and hugs his mother from the side "stop it . I love you , even if you became a evil , psycopath , lady killer one day and stab me to death ... I will always love you ."

"Beam , off white it is !"

Beam breaks the hug hearing Forth's shout . Dammn . Now he needs to stand up again . It hurts .

.................

" What do you mean by it's paid ?" Mary frowns at the counter .

"The young lady at the counter smiles "The grooms has already paid for the suits . You can just take it after the trail ."

" Grooms ? " Mary frowns "no ! You are mistaken .. I am talking about your two latest arrival off white suits which costs ....

"I am talking about those two suits , Mam ." The lady points at Forth and Beam who are now standing out of the trial room in off white suits .

Mary frowns . "But ...

"What happened ?" Ersia walks towards the counter seeing Mary's tensed face .

"She is saying the groom has paid for the suits already ." Mary says in a uncertain voice .

"Huh ? Groom ? Who ?" Ersia frowns . "Oh !"

.................

Mary glares at Forth with teary eyes as Forth pays for the boots again in shoe shop .

Forth chuckles before hugging his mother tightly "you are thinking too much , mother ."

"Was it first time I said those words to you ? No ... it was not . I just wanted to teach you the value of money . But you ...."

"Mother , this money is yours too . You are paying for my study you know ... "

"Shut up ! You have grown up a lot these days . I am seeing you .... " Mary wipes her tears in Forth's hug .

Forth chuckles and looks at Beam . Beam smiles behind his mother . Forth nods .

"Ok ! You can pay for the rest ... I will not .."

"What rest ? There is nothing left to buy already .." Mary pouts while taking the pair of boots from the counter .

"Congratulations , For Your Big Day , Sir ! We wish you a great life ahead together ." The boy at the counter smiles at Forth and Beam .

Mary shakes her head . She looks at Ersia .

Ersia just chuckles . "H for heteropolysaccharide ."

....................

"So , that's what happened !" Ersia laughes in the dinning table while eating with both the families .

"You two had that much money hidden ?" Persia looks at his brother with wide eyes .

Beam grins . "I am secretly rich , dear ."

Forth laughes .

"But atleast , you should have bought the vanilla white , Brother . It's the wedding theme . " Forth's brother whines .

"Yeah . Really mother .. didn't the tailor suggested them to go with the colour of wedding theme ?" Persia pouts .

"That's a whole different story , Per ! It's a H for heteropolysaccharide case ." Ersia laughes .

Mary sighs with a chuckle .

"What does that mean ?" Derek , Forth's father asks with frown .

"They all at the shop thought , It's Forth and Beam's wedding ." Mary laughes loudly .

Ersia joins her "the boy at 'Elite' even congratulate them for the wedding . Can you believe it ?"

Mary shakes her head after controlling her laughter " I am blessed that our boys didn't jumped from the roof after hearing those words ..."

Ersia nods while sipping her water " I almost thought Beam would creat a scene there and file a case against those shops for false alligations . .."

Mary agrees "well, thank you boys ... for not reacting behaving mature ! We are proud of you ."

"Opps ! I missed a great fun !" Persia grins .

"Per ! Shut up ! Look at your brother's horror stricken face ." Ersia rolls her eyes .

"Don't worry , Beam , Forth ...
Even if there is noone left in this world  We wouldn't ask you two to marry each other and be husbands . "

Mary laughes again ."of course ! Otherwise the would make 'H for horrible husbands' ."

....................................................................

(A/N : I started this year with horrible betrayal . ( not in love life though .. I don't have any love life .) !

So , I want to remember this betrayal , that's why , there is a horrible chapter for you ! 🤭🤭

Are you confused ?
Well , you should be , sometimes !)