restart maybe ?

some people were upset i decided to end this story. shocking tbh i didn't even think it was that good but heres a mini story for now until i decide if i want to continue with these short stories lmk how you feel about this one !!

Erika's POV:
T'Leeyah grabs a shirt and some shorts and goes into the bathroom to take a bath. I hear her turn on the water and get in the bath. I slowly creep up to the door and open it a little and watch her. I can see the water going down her sexy shoulders. Her eyes are closed, and she gives out a loud sigh. She looks over at the door, and I quickly close it, running back to the suitcase. "Erika?" She says. "Yeah" I replied. "What are you doing?" She says. "I'm putting our clothes back!" I respond. She goes back to her bath, and I grab a strap on a vibrator. I go back and open the door, only a little bit to check that her eyes were still closed. Then I open it and quietly walk inside. I put the toys down, and kneel beside the tub. I then kiss T'Leeyah, making her jump a little. "Erika! What the hell?" She says. "I'm just checking up on you" I replied. I start kissing her neck and collarbone while rubbing her chest. She lets out a soft moan and puts my hair into a ponytail. I unplug the drain of the tub so the water can go down. T'Leeyah unzips my pants while I unbutton my shirt. I stepped into the tub and pulled T'Leeyah closer to me, playing with her clit while kissing her. I pull her into a deep kiss while still flicking my thumb against her clit making her moan throughout out kiss. T'leeyah tries to get her words out but my thumb is to powerful " please baby i need you inside me" she whispers. " what was that" i say "i need- her sentence is cut off by her sudden orgasm. " i didn't say u were allowed to cum" punishment NOW😈😼. T'leeyah finishes riding out her orgasm and now I'm ready to torture her in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. I begin softly nibbling at her neck and nipping at her soft mounds (tiddies) i shove 2 fingers in her and slide them in and out making her squirt all her sweet juices everywhere. The sexual tension in the air is high. I cant do thin anymore i need pleasure too. i take out my fingers and t'leeyah gets the hint. I slide to the back if the tub I'm so wet. I begin playing with myself when suddenly t'leeyah pushes my hand away and shoves her tongue inside my entrance making me moan 😩 ....