Chapter 10, Kiss

Chapter 10, Kiss

"The other assholes are here" Sarah announced as she entered her basement, there sat Louis, Wyatt, Archie, on the couch, and two other people they didn't know sitting on the pool table for some odd reason. "Hey" Wyatt strained out as he took a hit off of Louis's joint. "Hey guys, people I don't know" Lyric greeted them and then sent a nod towards the stranger's who were entangled in one another's presence' direction, "Hii, I'm Olivia" Olivia replied friendly, she was sprawled out on her boyfriends lap, taking a sip out of his bottle of beer before she handed it back to him. She had black hair, olive skin and blue eyes. "Hola, Marco" The guy replied, stand offish, He had dark skin and long dreads and hazel green eyes. "I'm Lyric, this is troy" She motioned back to him with a motion of her thumb, Olivia smiling "It's nice to meet you both" Olivia said softly and waited a moment in silence before looking up at Marco, swatting his shoulder into submission which widened his eyes. "Yes, it's great to meet you" Marco uttered and Olivia grinned at his obedience, pulling him down to her by the collar of his shirt and placing a gentle kiss on his lips "Get off lovebirds, we're playing pool" Sarah decided and shooed them away, Marco groaning as Olivia drug him off the pool table. "Damn, no truth or dare? I wanted an excuse to finally suck it up and kiss Sterling..again" Louis murmured as Lyric walked over to the couch, rolling her eyes playfully at what he said as she plopped down on each of Wyatt and Louis's legs, nuzzling herself in between them and draping her legs over Louis's legs. "Not this time, pervert" Sarah replied and Lyric carefully took the joint from Wyatt, taking a long drag and slowly inhaling it, offering it back to him. "Nah" Wyatt declined so she offered it to Louis but he just shook his head, gently wrapping his hand around her neck and pulling her face to his and she knew exactly what to do, slowly exhaling the smoke as his lips parted, inhaling it directly from her mouth and into his lungs. She grinned devilishly and he gaped at her flirtatiously. "I'm uncomfortable" Wyatt muttered and quickly removed himself from the situation, standing and walking to the pool table and standing beside Troy, who was practically fuming watching the interaction between the two. "Doesn't she have a boyfriend?" Sarah hardly whispered to him, "Barely, he cheats on her all the time" Troy murmured back, and his eyes returned to Louis flirting with Lyric with just his eyes and he grumbled under his breath "Let's just get this set up." He put the rack in the middle and started placing the billiards inside.

***

"You've got this Sterling!" Olivia cheered tipsily from the couch, laying across Marco's lap once again and Lyric sent a smile her way for the support, leaning over the side of the pool table, aiming at the purple billiard. "You're holding it wrong" Troy spoke up softly. "Excuse me?" She replied in utter shock and looked at him. The surrounding people ooo'ed at the audacity and chuckled. "Uhm, you're holding it wrong." He spoke simply. "No I heard you, Troy, I know how to play pool, I've been doing it for years." She replied sternly. Troy sighed and finished off his glass of patron before walking around the pool table, running his hand along the edge of it as he did. "You can know how to play and not know how to hold it the right way love, it's your posture." Troy said simply and Lyric froze up when he came up behind her, setting a hand on her waist. He pulled her back into him and she gasped a little, her eyes shutting on impact. His lips approached her ear, his breathing gentle against her neck "Just like that..and then.." He began, his other hand gliding down her arm and onto to her wrist..fixing the way she held it. "Take the shot" Troy whispered into her ear, watching her movements leading up to taking the shot. The cue ball flung into the purple billiard, fast and smoothly sliding across the pool table and into the corner hole. Lyrics eyes widened at the sight and the surrounding people cheered for their success, she looked over her shoulder at him and he smiled, leaning up and letting his hand slide down from her waist. "See, I know what I'm talking about" Troy teased her and shrugged his shoulders a little as he walked back to his spot. "Man you guys make me feel like a whore" She mumbled to herself, Troy grinning because he caught it just hardly. "Nice going Harvin, I gotta umm..Go to the..bathroom." Lyric lied through her teeth and nodded stiffly, setting her pool stick down on the table and turning towards the exit. Troy watched Lyric leave the room, sauntering on up the basement stairs and soon after she left he clears his throat. "I'm gonna get another drink." Troy said simply and set his empty glass aside, turning and heading to the stairs.