003

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒
November 16th, 10:10 am

It had been a month since you and Connie had met. You both have been spending a good amount of time with each other. You liked his personality he was so sweet but so dumb and funny at the same time. Colt of course started to get a little jealous. But a week after that ordeal that night you asked to have a break but you didn't want him seeing other people you wanted him to get his shit together cause you weren't going to take it.

You didn't need colt you just liked his company. You never sought male validation cause in the end what is that really going to do for you. At the end of the day, women don't need men for pleasure. Everyone is replaceable. But you felt bad for colt since he didn't have shit together.

You thought maybe it was a little much going out with Connie these last few weeks and not telling him. You sighed and tilted your head a little in your hand. You loved Levi to death but his class was boring as shit right now and Sasha who was next to you kept on typing on her phone pressing her screen loud as hell. You couldn't take it anymore.

As soon as you took a deep breath in you felt another person sit down right next to you. You rolled your eyes and banged your head on the desk. As you smelt the familiar cologne of Eren. "Eren what the fuck do you want," you asked in an annoyed tone. "Damn I'm just tryna see what you got me for Christmas," he said while rolling his eyes.

"Christmas gift..Eren when was the last time you gave me something for Christmas" he had a dumbfounded expression on his face. "You fuckin trifling eren asking people for other shit," Sasha said while shaking her head and crumbs falling out her mouth. Eren stuck his middle finger out to her and she stuck her tongue back out at him.

He came closer to you and had a vicious grin on his face. "I do remember the last time I gave you something for Christmas do you?" He said and you shook your head trying to remember. "I ate you out on the counter..maybe that could be your Christmas present from me this year or can you not handle it." He asked with a finger holding up your chin. "Eren don't start things you won't be able to finish," You said with a smirk on your face.

"But anyway like I was saying I have plans." You said and bit on your pin a little because you were bored. "I just want class to fucking end" Eren said and as soon as he said that Levi said the class was dismissed.

Eren jumped over the desk and darted for the door. "He needs to stop acting like a hooligan," Sasha said while packing her stuff and you turned your head to the brunette. "Since when did you learn all these words Sasha," you said while making sure everything was packed.

You left the class with Sasha and started walking down the hall. Word spread around quickly that you and colt were on a break. Many guys have been coming up to asking you and leaving you notes and shit. Every note you got you threw that shit in the trash.

You had got you a lace front, your lashes and nails did. You had low-rise jeans on exposing your body and a black crop top with jewelry on as always. You started to twirl on a lollipop that you found in your pocket.

"You know Sasha I fucking hate guys, they act like entitled dicks that think they can get pussy anytime and from whoever they want" you said and she nodded her head while eating.

"Have you ever thought" before you could finish your sentence floch came up to you? You rolled your eyes as he smiled. "Y/n I wondering if you could come over tonight. I heard you've been.." he said but stopped his sentence while seeing you just stare at him.

"Finish that sentence and bitch I will twist your ass up like a noodle get the fuck out of my face." You spat back and shoved past him and walked to your locker.

You stuffed some of your candy in your locker and then closed to see the last person you expect to be in front of you. Connie was standing in front of you with a white dress shirt on but a cream-colored sweater vest over it and white dress slacks on and a silver chain on with a pearl necklace. He was holding a bouquet of red roses and bit his lip a little while looking you up and down.

"te ves tan Hermosa dios te extrañé amor" he cooed in your ear with his accent coming out a little and you smiled. Your heart wasn't the only thing that was beating. "yo tambien te extrañé papi" you smirked as he was stunned you speak Spanish too. "I'm just playing anyways why are you dressed up con" You spoke.

He handed you the roses and you smelled them a little. "Omg you are so sweet Connie" you kissed him on the cheek and a light coat of blush was now on his cheeks. He would be lying if he said he didn't put a few rose quartz in the bouquet.

Look you gotta do what you gotta do. "Can you do me a favor y/n?" he said and you looked clueless for a second as he wrapped his arms your back a little above your waist and you felt the the cold metal of his rings hit your skin a little and you shivered a little. "Come to my basketball game on the nineteenth pleaseee" he begged and even tried batting his lashes.

"Connieeee you know I'm busy." You dragged out his name while looking at him. You saw his eyes look down and the ground and he started to turn his lip down a little. "Connie no don't do that" you said you knew he was acting just to get you to come.

"Connie come on now you know I can't come" he looked back up at you and then looked around. "I'm begging you please" he said. You shook your head and rubbed your temples. He got down on one knee and you gasped.

"Don't you dare Constance get your ass up" you whisper shouted and people around started to see him down on one knee.

"Y/n L/n ever since we were kids I remembered when we first-" before he could finish his you could already hear the crowd going "awww".

"Constance Jamal springer please just get up" you mouthed and he shook his head no.

You couldn't take this shit anymore. "Yes yes" you shouted and he got up and smile and you pulled him closer to you by his vest. "When we get alone I'm going to beat the shit out of you" you said while smiling and gritting your teeth.

A few hours later, 12:12

"Look we need to talk I'll be there in thirty" you read the text from colt and rolled your eyes. You were on FaceTime with Connie and he saw you rolling your eyes.

"You know my Abuelita said if you keep on rolling your eyes their gonna get stuck in your head. That shit happened to me before and mane I thought I was finna die" he shook a little reminiscing about the time that happened when he was nine.

"Colt just fucking texted me and said anysome that he's gonna pick me up. No hello no how are you doing like it's been a fucking month" you said and picked up the phone and walked to the bathroom and started to take your hair out the rollers.

"If you were mine you would not get the same" you side-eyed Connie through the phone. He held up his hands in defense. "Look I'm just saying." He said and you started to brush out the curls.

You looked at Connie but you did a double-take once you saw his Superman boxers. "Connie tell me this a joke" You said as he stopped clicking on his controller. "Don't fuckin' judge me. shit, they're comfortable" he spoke back and you could hear him shouting into his mic in the ps5 party.

Time passed by quickly and it was already twelve thirty-five as you and Connie were bickering the whole call but it was just innocent and playful.

"I got to go Connie pray for me before I knock the shit out of him," you said and Connie said his goodbyes and you hung up.

Now it's time to deal with fucking satan himself.

As soon as you stepped outside a text from an anonymous sender sent you a video..

A video of colt your supposed boyfriend fucking valery..