007

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒
December 10th, 8:00 pm

The lights shined down the team making your smiles look even brighter although you didn't want to be here. The team moved in formation to where you were now in the middle. "If you fucking mess up this stunt you all won't hear the last of this." You whispered through your teeth making sure they all could hear. This was the very last stunt and it needed to be good.

One by one they kicked their legs up and dropped down finishing the death drop. Your uniform sparkled from the diamonds and how tight it tugged your body in the right place. You had been working out just for this stunt to make sure your body looked good while doing this.

The lights turned off and blacked out the whole arena. The spotlight was shined on you. It was now your moment it was either now or later. You bent down a little and ran your hand up from your leg and came up. You walked making sure you didn't hit any other cheerleaders.

You picked up your pace a little and made sure lace was glued down good one last time. You fake smiled although you wanted to fucking throw up but the show must go on. You did a few backflips then came to the final last flips. You landed into a spilt and smile while hearing the crowd roar.

Once the lights fully turned off you and the team ran back into dressing room. You closed the door and locked it. Everyone sat down in their seats and started talking. "You did good ladies." You spoke and then took Andrea's hand and Saniah's. You dragged them into the bathroom.

"I still can't get over the shit that fucking text I got. Like I feel like everything is going so fucking fast" Saniah nodded and a text notification popped up on her phone. She unlocked her phone and her mouth dropped at the text. "Mane the fucking audacity look at this shit" she spoke while you and Andrea looked at her phone.

"Tell y/n not to say anything about the baby or she'll regret it." You rolled your eyes at the fact that he thinks threatening you is gonna do anything. "I honestly don't give a fuck" you stated while turning around looking in the mirror and pulling out your phone. "Ay I'm going to get some snacks" Andrea announced while walking out the bathroom then throughout the dressing room.

She scrolled through Instagram while walking down the hallway. "God these men are so fine oou wait I should use max prep and figure out their names" Andrea started to pull up max prep and looked up the basketball roster for Texas since the whole team had to be flown out.

She started to her voice talking and slipped beside and a vending machine. "So about y/n what the hell is the situation you have going on with her." Jean asked and Connie shook his head.

Andrea went to her camera and recorded just in case something was said. "Look I don't fucking know honestly. I mean it's like y/n she's pretty and stuff but I'm getting tired of trying like that shit is getting boring." He spoke knowing that he partially felt that way. Andrea stuck her hand over her mouth as she heard them walking towards her.

"So you don't want her. You just want to fuck her?" Jean asked while nudging Connie's shoulder. Connie scratched the back of his head. "No but yes like I just don't know like I don't think I really want to be with her. I think I want her attention but not her but I like being around her." he sighed out in frustration and They passed the vending machine and once they were a good distance away Andrea came out.

She ran off and didn't stop. Connie and jean stopped in their tracks from hearing footsteps. "You heard something?" Connie asked and Jean laughed a little. "Nah what you probably heard was your big ass floor stompas hitting the fuckin ground." Connie shoved Jean and Jean pushed Connie into the wall.