006

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒
December 3rd, 10:00 pm

You wiped the makeup off your eyebrow and yelled out for Andrea. "Andrea, can you come do my eyebrows pretty please?" You started spinning in your little chair in front of your dresser while waiting for her. You heard the pattering of feet coming fast and you sighed.

You got up to go to the door but you were pretty dizzy. You opened the door the Doberman waited patiently and his tail hit the floor constantly waiting to get hugs from you. "Come here Winston" you spoke and gave him some rubs. "Where's your brother? I know I didn't let you two out?" You peeked out the door making sure jack wasn't going to run in.

Your mom has bought you Doberman this year since quote on quote "New York is so dangerous y/n you need protection" you could hear her saying it every time you go outside in a revealing outfit. You loved your mother but sometimes she was just a little too much but at the end of the day, she was your mom.

Your are twenty years old and you live with two other people but you guess it turned out all right because Winston and jack threaten to bite any male that even looks at you. They're only aggressive around strangers but are real sweethearts. Your thought was interrupted by Andrea walking in with makeup brushes.

"Oh hey Winston" she expressed and looked over at your notebook on your bookshelf. Many books were on your bookshelf but mostly Colleen Hoover and Penelope Douglas's books since the smut was so good. "I never understand what you put in your notebook." She spoke and you turned around towards her while Winston lay on the floor.

"I write poetry and sometimes about how I feel" you claimed and lit some of your candles. "Hey, Andrea what should I wear for the party?" You questioned while now searching through your closet. You had already crimped your hair and done your eyeshadow and everything besides your eyebrows. "Wear something hot that's gonna show off your tits." You rolled your eyes and kept rummaging through your closet.

"You must have forgotten who we are. One slip up and our scholarships could be taken away." You answered and then found a sparkly black dress. You went to the bathroom and changed. You came out and looked at yourself in the mirror. The dress was definitely form fitting and did show your cleavage but not too much.

"Marry me" Saniah spoke while closing the door and you laughed a little. You went to your friends and sat down in front of Andrea so she could do your eyebrows. "You know what's crazy yall," Saniah said and you looked at her confused.

"We're all unstable but give each other good advice all though we never take our own." You took it into deep thought and she was right. "Your right. But you know what I want y'all" you spoke and your stomach growled a little.

"I want some chocolate covered strawberries and a massage like you know I'm fucking tired. Like we all need a vacation. But I guess Texas will be our vacation but it's dumb as fuck that we have to come right back here." Saniah nodded her head while Andrea did one last final stroke and made sure they were equal and done good.

Saniah lifted up her phone and you and Andrea both kissed one side of her cheek. You looked down at the photo and you all looked hot as fuck. "I already put the vodka in the water bottles and or Uber should be here so let's go and reminder someone needs to not get too drunk so we don't die."You told them making sure they understood.

You all grabbed a water bottle then went outside. Your Uber was out front and you all got in the back. "What if he fuck around and kidnap us. You be seeing then YouTube videos?" Andrea whispered with a worried look on her face. "Duck tuck and roll" Saniah whispered and the rest of the car ride was of you all just drinking.