chapter eleven - Father daughter day out

Eleonore's PoV

"Harry! You're invisible" I told him

"You're using an invisibility cloak" Ron said

"Who is it from" I asked my brother

"I don't know, it didn't mention anyone"

The following night, all teachers and students had dinner together in one table since there's only few students who stayed back. I sat between Harry and Ron which was a total mistake. They wouldn't stop talking while eating. They were talking about Nicholas Flamel during dinner infront of everyone. Professor Dumbledore obviously knows who Nicholas Flamel is so talking about Nicholas Flamel when Professor Dumbledore was there is considered dumb. He definitely knew what the boys were talking about if he could hear them.

After dinner, Professor Dumbledore called me to come with him to his office. I've never been to his office before, it required a password like entering the common room. "Sherbet lemon" he spoke to the gargoyle and a stair case showed up. Once we entered, he sat at his chair and offered me some lemon drops that I kindly rejected it.

"Why do you call me Professor" I asked him

"I heard you agreed to be adopted by Professor Snape"

"Yes Professor"

"Well, I'm happy for you Eleonore. He'll be a great Dad."

"He has always been like a father to me sir"

"That's great to hear"

"Professor, May I know when he'll adopt me?" I asked him

"I have given the paperwork to your father Eleonore. He has been wanting to fill the paperwork but he knows he needed your agreement. Since you've agreed this morning, I'm sure everything's done by now"

"I know you're worried about Harry to be alone with them but don't worry. Harry's in great hands. I made sure they wont treat him badly when he returns." He added

"They might hurt him badly one time to another but after what Professor Snape said that they were guilty of treating me badly, I should think they'll treat him nicer. They've always preferred Harry over me anyways so if they were guilty towards me, they probably feel much more ashamed towards Harry"

"Very well then Eleonore. You may return back to your common room"

I made my way back to my common room but on the way Filch came towards me with a broken lamp and grabbed my arm really tight. He dragged me to what I saw Professor Snape pinning Professor Quirrell to the wall.

"She went to the restricted section in the library and try to run away, here is proof" Filch shows the broken lamp to Professor Snape

"I did not sir" I defended myself

"Release your hand from her now!" Professor Snape demanded

"We shall see where your loyalties lie" Professor Snape told Professor Quirrell then grabbed my arm and we walked away

We went to his office and questioned me what happened, how could I be with Filch so I explained.

"Are you okay?" He asked me

"Yes I am sir"

"How did you ended up with Filch ? Why are you not in your common room by this time?" He asked me gently

"I was from Professor Dumbledore's office and when I return back to my common room, Filch saw me and dragged me to you"

"Did he hurt you?"