[2/2] Support [Espresseleine Angst]

Continuation of this: https://www.wattpad.com/1178172869?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_part_end&wp_uname=_Jasem5_&wp_originator=NsVkqGRIT2oCsVQVA3ZISFrVJuRrJ8lPL9o1ipu884JU4F5D%2BSfoYV30dnn8cS59MBq9UU7JXgYIVATxxhuRX631%2FjGlrduAuW1%2FosKDSZckdOBdGup5bgH6l%2FEkANIe

TW: Detailed recounting of physical/mental abuse and overall angst

Madeleine walked as fast as he could. A few people stared at him when passing by, finding it odd to see someone just crying down the street. But he didn't care much. He just continued on.

He managed to sneak through his window without much problem. Except when walking by the kitchen window, he wasn't stealthy enough. His mom ended up coming out mad, yelling at him for sneaking out. But did he care? Well,,, partially. He would be scolded when he got home. But at least he was going somewhere better for the night.

Madeleine followed the path until he saw more familiar houses. He picked out the one which he was most welcomed by—that being Espresso's— and walked down towards the back. There was a crate of tools with a lid, placed strategically so Madeleine could make it in through the window.

He adjusted his hair and wiped under his eyes before gently knocking on the window. Madeleine could hear the window being unlocked then slid up to allow for his entrance. He smiled as he saw Espresso, who simply looked to him with a caring grin.

"Welcome, Maddie." Espresso examined his beloved boyfriend, noticing the streaks of tears left from his distraught cries. He wished he could do more to help him, but for now, he could only offer a temporary safe place.

Espresso stepped out of the way so Madeleine could get in. The process was always quite embarrassing and it made a bit a noise. So Espresso made sure to blast his Christian kids bob 9000 music /j

Madeleine got onto the crate and pushed himself to a sitting position on the window. He swiveled his body to let his legs in, then dropped down onto the floor.

Espresso shut the window behind him, then approached Madeleine. He gently wrapped his arms around him, embracing him in a hug.

Madeleine wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, his lips curving upward in a small smile. Espresso broke the prolonged silence as he pulled away from him, ".. Hey babe. I missed you," he said sweetly.

Madeleine chuckled a bit, "I was here like... two nights ago." Espresso nodded, "Precisely! That was much to long. I missed you." Madeleine kept his smile and bent down a bit. Espresso practically read his mind and stood up on his tip-toes, pressing their lips together. There was a noticeable height different between them, so they had to cover it somehow!

Madeleine let out an exhausted sigh as he flopped onto the bed (to which, the owner never minded.) Espresso neatly sat next to him, smiling ever-so-slightly. He lost it for a moment, knowing he had to get to a more serious topic.

"So.. uhm,, Madeleine: do you wish to talk about what happened?" Espresso asked, having a concerned expression. Madeleine turned his gaze, "No... I don't particularly wish to..."

Espresso nodded, "Very well. I guess we can do something else. Maybe we ca—" their conversation was cut off by the door opening.

"Espresso! Turn down the—" The man who stood in the doorway paused upon seeing someone along with his son, "Who's this?"

Espresso looked dumbfounded that he was caught, "Dad, uhm, there's a perfectly logical explanation for this, I promise." Madeleine whipped his head towards Espresso, starting to sit up. He really hoped he wouldn't tell his dad everything.

His dad sighed, seeming to barely even care there was an unauthorized guest in the house, "Okay. Hit me with it. I seriously want to know why asking us was so hard." Madeleine practically cowered in fear. He hopes, even if Espresso did say something, it wasn't way too much. And if it was, hopefully his dad wouldn't try to get involved in anything.

Espresso groaned a bit, "I apologize, I know I should have asked before allowing him to come." He took a small pause as he rubbed the back of the neck. "Madeleine just... He needs a place to go sometimes. And I don't want to risk you saying no and leave him with no where to go."

His dad dipped his head, "Okay. Fair enough." He admitted defeat. Yes, he knew he was the adult in the situation, but he didn't feel like talking about this much anymore. Instead he focused on his friend, "Well. I'm glad you keep my son company. Stop by whenever, just don't sneak around."

Madeleine practically sighed in relief and smiled to Espresso, who just rolled his eyes due to his father. Espresso's dad smirked a bit, "Ya know. The only person that he ever talks about is who he is dating. I've heard only good thi—"

"DAAAAD!" Espresso yelled, getting a bit flustered, "He doesn't have to know that!" Madeleine blushed a bit, smiling to his boyfriend. His dad chuckled, "Well, I'm just glad he has somebody else rather than some dumb girl he never stops talking abou—" he seemed to have a shocked expression then let out a gasp. He had recognized the way the two looked at each, and how they seemed so comfortable, "So, y'all are the couple I keep hearing about."

Espresso looked shocked then turned his gaze. He was very surprised his father figured out. It wasn't obvious, right? He never even said anything about it being a guy, so how did he so easily come to that conclusion. Espresso didn't respond. But was alarmed when he heard Madeleine speak.

"Yep. We are dating." Espresso stared at Madeleine, dumbfounded. His dad chuckled, "Ha, I knew it." He smiled towards Espresso, "I don't care that you're gay, you didn't have to hide it."

Madeleine sighed at Espresso still being silent, but he looked like he was on the verge of a breakdown. His dad checked his son for a moment, then looked back to Madeleine, "Well uh... Just come over whenever, please don't sneak through his window though. I can see you have something to deal with, so I'll let you tend to that."

And with that, he left. His shoes tapped away and Espresso still looked like he was about to explode. He finally opened his mouth to speak, "MADELEINE— Don't ever do that again!!! W-what if he didn't accept me—or he was homophobic, or—"

Espresso was cut off by Madeleine leaning forwards and pressing their lips together. Espresso seemed to start to pull away, but forgot his fears and ended up submitting. He softly kissed back, the deep kiss turning tender and sweet. Madeleine placed his hands on Espresso's cheeks, allowing him to keep them connected.

After some time, they pulled apart and gasped for breath. Espresso huffed, turning his head away. Madeleine simply chuckled and kissed his cheek, "I'm sorry, babe. He was thinking for so long that you had a girlfriend, and I had to let him know the truth."

Espresso groaned, rolling his eyes playfully, "Of course, of course... I love you, babe."

"I love you too..."