Beginning of Celestia d'Apchier

Celestia d'Apchier, the Duchess d'Apchier of England and former Port Mafia Assassin who is now a detective at Yokohama. 

Why would a Duchess be in Japan (Yokohama)? Simple, she was just bored of her life and she wanted something thrilling where she can be engaged with violence and death. 

A noblewoman who's interested in violence and death, wouldn't that be a scandal? Why of course she would be... if she wasn't a duchess that is. The Duch d'Apchier is the Queen's Guardian Angel. Just like the Earl Phantomhive is the Queen's Watchdog, the Duch of d'Apchier is someone who is very involved in the underworld that kills anyone that'll get in the way of the Queen or themselves.

Still... Port Mafia is an ability—, Celestia d'Apchier is an ability user that can change the fate of that person. Her ability turns her surrounding image to nighttime with a big red moon at the back and stars surrounding her. By activating this ability she can see that person's string of fate with a photo frame with a video of their life. By looking at the video, she decides whether to kill them or let them live.

When you said about the Guardian Angel and the Watchdog... are they close? Yes... the Phantomhive and the d'Apchier family have a long connection and they see each other as part of their own family.

I wonder where their relationship started...

Then let me show you... The journey that Celestia D'Apchier and her fellow members took to change the corrupted society of England.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Celestia-chan! LOOK OUT"

"SENPAI/ CELESTIA/ TIA-CHAN/ CELESTIA-SENPAI!"

The moment the unknown ability hit me... and also my co-workers my body felt cold instantly and then I heard a cry. 

A baby was crying, I didn't know where it was coming from so when I opened my eyes I saw someone who looked just like my father but gender-bend is what I think it is.

'...Please don't tell me that I turned into a baby like in those mangas where someone dies and wakes up as a noble' I thought while I look around the room that looks very familiar. Then I noticed that there was another baby in my mother's (?) arm which awfully looked just like 'CHUUYAA?!' I was screaming in my head and widened my eyes. To think that shrimpy with bad tasted hat was my twin brother in this life.

"Look, honey... she looks just like you. Now, where is our other son? Osamu was so excited to see his little siblings," my mother from what I caught from her talk said, then 'Chuuya' started to cry as well until he opened his eyes to look at me and also to be surprised. Then the door to this room opened to see THE Dazai Osamu in fresh with his bandages. "Mother, you called me? Eh?! A-are they... my little siblings?! Can I name them!" Dazai looked so 'happy' to see Chuuya but then he pointed his finger at me and said "Celestia d'Apchier,"  and then pointed at Chuuya and said, "Chuuya d'Apchier, aren't they good names!" 'd'Apchier? As in THE d'Apchier of England?  Then what year is this in England? From the way, they dress it must be around 18-19th century... meaning most likely the year that Phantomhive and d'Apchier started their family-like relationship. So this means that Dazai— no, Osamu is the oldest sibling of the d'Apchier and us as Osamu's little siblings?! Now that I look closer to our mother, she looks like she's from Asia or more specifically Japan. No wonder she named him in Japanese name, but why am I the only one with a foreign name' I thought and deadpan looked at Osamu that is going to be my brother from now on... sadly and from looking at Chuuya's face it's going to be a living nightmare for him.