First Meeting Act 2

A few days have passed, Duchess Penieres was the nobles gossip everywhere you go and due to this kind of a shame... let's say she decided to move to the countryside which was the rumors were already reached. Due to these kinds of embarrassment, she had been found dead in her room, her neck hanging from her bathroom ceiling.

As for the Moriarty estate, the fire accident had already happened and all the servants and the family members expect the eldest son, (adopted)second son, and the adopted youngest son. They were taken in by Rockwell.

<Few months pass>

William's POV

At the estate of Rockwell, who Lord Rockwell was gone for a few months, we learned that Jack Rayfiel was also known as Jack the Reaper. A man who was in the military a veteran of the Afghan War with great skill in melee combat. So we all decided to ask him to teach us the skills and how to defend ourselves. In the end, he did agree to teach us the art of killing with one extra condition.

"Greetings Grandpa Jack! I never thought you would be the one calling for my help," a young girl's voice could be heard from the entrance so I looked down at the entrance of the estate to see that girl who would come to the Moriarty estate to treat my brother's sickness and check up on our health. "I see, you have turned into a young beautiful lady in such a short time! How are Osamu, Chuuya, Ryu, Atsushi, and Kyouka doing? I wanted to see them too, they were my best students you could ask for as well as that interesting ability... is that what you guys call, right? Oh, I asked you to come here to teach the Moriarty kids how to defend themselves. I would've asked Osamu for this but looks like—," "Hey *yawn*... sorry I couldn't sleep last night cause I had some business to attend but we are all here to help you, Gramps!" Osamu said and then the other siblings entered.

"Kids, come downstairs!" Jack called us and we went to the lounge to see them all lined up. "Lady d'Apchier, long time no see. May I ask why you are here?" I asked and then she smiled, I waited for an answer until Jack answered it for them. "They are here to help you learn the art of killing. The eldest, Osamu would help you with the defense, Chuuya would help you with combat, Ryu and Atsushi would be training your stamina and be your fighting opponent, and as for Kyouka, she would teach you how to assassinate and spy on people. This young lady would be teaching you guys the mind games, like philosophy that mainly focus on logical thinking and sword fighting. This young lady over here is quite an intelligent girl and is very good at swords, I prefer her to use a gun but I guess a sword works best for her, right?" 

I was surprised that all of them knew how to fight and at the same time, we all had a question. Why would they need to fight? "I must say I would be teaching them philosophy but it's mostly about strategies... how to handle the target's movement without getting into too much contact, etc. Someone's been stuffing all that into my head since little... heck even Osamu could teach you one or two things. But the most significant person to teach you all of these would be me since Osamu's way of teaching is quite gruesome should I say... anyway, shall we begin the hell training?" she said and the moment she said that the room turned into a warm and neutral feeling to deadly feeling.

⁓After few hours⁓

"I would say that you guys are not fit for the front line but as the masterminds, your defenses aren't that good yet your combats are from looking how Chuuya used about 10% of his power (not ability but like his physical power), usually he doesn't need to use it to attack the target. For your fighting style, using a weapon would be best for all of you since you struggled when fighting them. As for gun trying and the whole spying thing, I guess that went well for Louis. As for the strategies it looked like William was interested in it." Osamu said and we were happy that we could learn from them. We also learned that they are dealing with some bad nobles the country doesn't need and some other stuff.