The First Meeting Act 1

After the fire incident, the d'Apchier family was taken in by the queen herself due to her favoritism on me and my older brother, Osamu d'Apchier... but after one year passes, I took over the family and started my work as the head of d'Apchier and my work in the underworld by forming a criminal organization that worked under for the queen.

That criminal organization was called... the Port Mafia. Yes, Osamu did disagree about the name, it was better this way because we are using the port to deal with overseas trade as our main job and also the illegal trade.

The boss's position went to Osamu, even though he disagreed I forced him to take the role because even if I were to take the position, my hands are already full as being the head of the family. Then the executives. Of course that went to me and Chuuya, after all, we were partners in our past life. Then the spy was Kyouka-chan, simply because of her talent of being an assassin. As for the brutal fighting stuff... that went to Atsushi and Ryunosuke, also known as Ryu-chan. They might not get along but if Osamu was to be the boss then they would listen to him no matter what.

Port Mafia is still a criminal organization so, if we were to get caught then we would be sent to jail but they would not find any evidence. Why? Because we are ability users and we could kill the target without using an actual weapon. Even though we were reincarnated, we still had our abilities to kill and stuff.

All we need to do is wait for the actors to show up on the stage and make sure that they play their role to end the corrupted society. After all, that was our deal with the queen when we formed this organization.

<2 years later>

"Tia-chan, wake up... today's the day you have been waiting for. The day the eldest Moriarty goes to the church to help the kids learn. If we were to be late then, brothers won't be happy about it." Kyouka-chan said. It's been 2 years since that incident and Kyouka is quite an intelligent girl for her age. I'm kind of scared that she might become more intelligent and beautiful that a lot of bugs would be flying around her. 'Must kill them if they even dare to touch her.' I thought and smiled at her. "Thanks... could you leave the room, I'll get ready in 20min and I'll be downstairs," I said and she left the room.

After 20min⁓

  ⁓After 20min⁓