Chapter 1

Lucrecias POV

"What the fuck happened?" A deep growled made its way passed my lips.

I shot up from my desk as I stared deep into his soul. I watched him, quivering below me.

"M-Miss, Lee..I-I can e-explain-" I cut him off almost at an instant.

"W-WHAT IS THERE TO FUCKING EXPLAIN YOU FUCKTART!" I roared at him as he cowered away.

"B-But-" he stammered which really annoyed the fuck out of me.

Calm down Lucrecia, calm down.

" 'B-But' the fuck what you dickhead?" I mocked, falling back onto my chair, trying to keep my calm,

So much for keeping calm

Oh fuck it!

That was decently calm enough

Right?

"News came b-back from America a-and-" I cut him off yet again.

Why is he fucking stuttered like that!?

Lucrecia relax, just calm down...

"And..." my expression fell stone cold as he slow began to calm down.

I mean...

What could've possibly went wrong?

"The truckers, they vanished off of the radar last night. We can't track them down." He admitted as his hands cover his face in fear.

"Oh, OK..." I trailed of as my body fell numb.

He just stared at me, shocked. I suddenly stood up as he flinched. Without saying another word, I walked over elevator, grabbing a hold of my baseball bat.
I slowly stepped in with my head held low.

I desended from the thirtieth floor, down to the fifteenth. Every floor that passed by, the more numb my body grew. I patiently waited as the floors passed by.

With the ding of the elevator that echoed through my ears, I ran my tongue along my upper teeth as it caressed my lip . The doors slowly slid open while I chuckled obnoxiously.

I stepped out, making my way to the IT section of my company, watching the commotion around me. I grinned from ear to ear.

"What do you mean that you can't trace them! There's a track in the truck and trackers implanted in there arms for fucks sake!"

"Hello? Yes, speaking... about the stock? May I transfer you to the head of department?"

"Yes, I'm so sorry about the relay, an issue has occurred during they transfer,yes..."

"I said there's a tracker in their fucking arms! Can you not understand simple Italian!?"

"Can you please hold, the head of department is currently unavailable as he is dealing with the matter right now..."

"I'm sorry, I meant delay, slip of the tongue as I'm not well versed in English."

"Fucking get on with it, do you have any idea how much-"

With my heavy footsteps approaching my team, my baseball bat dragging against the porcelain tiles.

They all came to a halt in their tracks ayt the sound of my bat scraping off of the tiles, like nails on a chalk board.

With hundreds of employees forming a long line on each of my sides, bowing at a sixty degree before me, a smirk crept up my lips.

My jaw clenched, tilting my head left to right. With them not daring to catch a mere glimpse of my face, their heads lowered in fear as I made my way to the head of the department.