PROLOGUE

Warning: If you're new, please read the first book so you can understand more. And this story is in my style.

Enjoy<3

Something is not right. Suddenly the atmosphere has change after you woke up. You continue hugged yourself with your body's trembling.

You scream

Your scream is very loud that almost everyone come into your room. As someone tried to stop you, you stepped back.

You looked scared like you never seen them.

"Y/n, you.."

"Get out" Your voice has changed too. Like someone has cursed you. Could you guys just please get out?! You pulled your hair as hard you could. And cried as you could until someone hug you tightly. You are not strong enough to push them but you just hit them. You scream and cried on their chest as you even told them to get out but they doesn't listen to you. You feel uncomfortable in the hug.

"Can you guys leave me with y/n for awhile? I need to talk to her" says the person who hugged you as other people leave the room. They stop hugging you but you couldn't see their face because of your tears. But their face is familiar. They took your hand gently as they put it on their cheek. You hand's wet as you touch their cheek.

Cry?

"Y/n it's me"

It's him

"...Big brother?" Your vision cleared. You saw your brother in front of you. You feel relaxed. It's been a long time since you saw him.

"I heard that you has been changed since you coma for 2 months. Panda said that to me" You keep quiet but he hugged you suddenly only because he's grateful that you are okay. Your shoulder is wet by his tears.

You remembered that you tried to protect everyone by hurting yourself or put yourself in the danger. You tried to get her back just to apologize. Now, all you want is forget everything.

The one who has been with you disappeared. And you feels like you are being chained in the..

Hell

//

Heyyo I'm back.