THREE - KILL ME

"Kill me"

Impossible. You just ask him to kill what he loves. You saw how hurt Megumi's heart are hearing it but you have to. The cursed spirit in your body has been effected and you are fully awake. The silent moment in this hell was still continue until you break it. "Megumi-kun please"

You begging to him more. You know that he's scare of losing you. "Please, just do it. I'm promise I'm not gonna die. This is the only way I can free from this place" You saw that his hand is trembling. You have no choice but using the violence.

"FUSHIGURO MEGUMI!"

He is finally look at you face. "What you saw in front of you is not my real body. Please, take you dagger and stab me!" He has no words to say but he try to take his dagger but something disturb you two by you getting pain.

"Don't worry about me. This pain is effected by that cursed spirit that use my body. Hurry up!" Megumi's finally understand the point and immediately take his dagger. He is hesitant to stab you while you closing your eyes.

And now, he's finally do what you ask. You feel the pain all over your body and the chains that tied you slowly disappear.

Meanwhile

The cursed spirit that use you body continue ran away from the Jujutsu Sorcerer as they dodge every their attacks. But it suddenly stop moving as they feel something wrong with your body. All of sudden someone hold their head. "Curse Technique: Dull" the cursed spirit were crashed after realising that they currently in their body, not yours.

It's you who killed it.

You look back, finding everyone that chase the cursed spirit shocked. You just kill that creature just like that? Without a weapon. You saw that Gojo only smile, but more like he is smirking. "I'm home" you said slowly as you go to where Megumi passed out.

"How are you feeling right now?" You touch his forehead as he is finally began to conscious. He look at you who is finally recovered. He nodded at your question.

"...y/-"

"I'm heading out" you know that Megumi is going to said but you cut his words. It's getting dark, raining along with thunder. As you left Megumi's room, you leaned on the wall.

"..."

"...Yokuzaki Takara..."

Takara...

Taka-

"So you still have the memory of you friend, huh?" You looked around finding Gojo waving hand to you. He approached you with his grin face. You didn't say anything but looked at the floor. "Surprisingly, you just killed that cursed spirit by your bare hands"

"..."

Now you don't have any mood to talk to someone. You just continued leaning on the wall while looking at your hands. And you remember something. Your brother was here too. "I'm going to my brother"

"There you are, Y/n... I have been searching for you!" You saw your brother approaching you before he pull you into his hug. You saw that how much he is cared about you. You don't know what to respond but hugged him back while smiling.

"Y/n" he pulled away from hug as he put his hands on your shoulders.

"Please tell me everything"