ONE - CONDITION

"I have check her condition while ago but yet still, not finding about her illness that made her like this. I can say that she still doesn't want anyone to touch her except for her brother" Shouko sighed, showing that she is tired. Yuuta just looked at the floor, feels bad about what happens to his sister.

He just walking around the school until he bumped into someone. "Oh Yuuta!" It's Panda and beside him is Toge and behind them is Maki with the 1st grade students. He saw Megumi and immediately walking toward him. "I have something to talk to you" he whispered enough for Megumi to hear.

The reason he's back to Japan just to see his precious sister after finding out about your condition. And you, lock yourself in the treatment room that make everyone worried also didn't eat much. You keep throwing up the food they gave.

Back to Yuuta, he is waiting for Megumi in front of your room, watching you through the window. And there is Megumi, who is finally arrived. He was curious why did Yuuta waited him in front of your room? "Okkotsu-senpai-"

"You too, am I right?" He suddenly asked Megumi the question. Without thinking it, he is already know why he asking the question. He nodded before looking at you sleeping.

The door opened slowly just to not make you awake. They approach you but your scene already attacked them. The scene of yours just like you are cursed and they can feel they step into the hell. Megumi look around, there's no cursed spirit.

"Stay calm, Fushiguro. I know this is like a hell but I must know the reason of her illness." Yuuta are the one who continue approached you until he touch your forehead. The scene gone after he touch your forehead.

"I think only someone who are related to her can touch her. Then, I didn't know how about you" Megumi just looked at you but he goes out the room all of sudden.

His back leaned into the wall making he slide to the floor. His tears falling down to the floor because he can't accept your current condition. It's been awhile since his last tears. Then someone put their hand on his right shoulder making he look at the person. "Let's go"

Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW

I don't know where I am. I can't opened my eyes. My body is hurt by the chain that tied me.

"Someone please..."

"Wake me up..."

//

See ya