TWO - CURSE

It's been 2 weeks since you woke up. Yeah.. it is the same as usual, you locked yourself in the room. You forget who you are and your body is empty. Your eyes even dark. You just laughed by yourself and repeating the same word, making the doctors didn't dare to enter your room.

"Finally you are back!" Yuuta exclaimed as Gojo enters the school area. Weeks ago, he had to leave the high school because of the mission. Now he is back to the school just to see about your current condition. He didn't expect to see Yuuta for suddenly back to Japan.

Yuuta explained about what happen to you during this month. "Heh.. I knew it" Yuuta tilted his head out of confusion.

"One blood... Two blood... Three blood..." You kept repeating those words making your area more creepy. You laugh as a crazy person. "Why did she still not wake up? I kinda miss her" your voice are no longer as usual.

You turned your head slowly to the door as you run toward it. "Lame..." Your room's window broken and you saw someone sitting on there. "Why don't you jump out from this pretty window, miss? Seeing you like this... Say, miss tell me what you want" he approach you as he tucked your hair behind your right ear. He slowly lead you to the window.

..now you're sitting..

"Can I jump?" You look at him. He didn't say anything but gave you a little smile. You smile

"Let go of Okkotsu Y/n" suddenly the scene in your room are getting stronger as Gojo Satoru entered the room. Behind him is Yuuta, who is trying to not to get anxious seeing you sitting alone on the window.

"I'm talking to you, you cursed spirit"

MEGUMI's PoV

"I think only someone who are related to her can touch her. Then, I didn't know how about you"

My head is full of those words. I can't even focus on his training. I can sense that Maki sighed "I know you are worried about he-" suddenly I heard something exploded. "Wait I know that area.. Aren't that from the treatment area?"

Oh no...

As I tried to run to the area, I could feel someone hold my hand. "Please help me" my eyes widen after someone familiar said to me. Y/n? Suddenly I can't see the world as my vision went dark.

I feel something dripping on my cheek before opening my eyes, noticing that I'm in the different place. "...mi.... FUSHIGURO MEGUMI!!!" That voice again... I tried to find where the voice are until I saw someone were tied up by the chains. My heart skipped a beat after saw her, Y/n. She is suffering. I ran to her before she look at me with relieve.

"Just how did you ended up like thi-"

"LISTEN!" she cuts me before facing me. "I already remember. I'm the real Y/n so please wake me up. The Y/n you saw in real life isn't real. It was a curse spirit and they chained me up in this hell. They use my body just because my body was connected with Akuma." she explained to me.

"Then, what should I do?"

She gritted her teeth as she take her deep breath. "Kill me"

I'm back (ik I will missing again) I have nothing to say but here I am again. I'm sorry if it's take so long to update. (I won't say the reason) Anyway I know that this is confusing but I know what I'm doing (pls excuse my grammar)