Summary

Summary

One girl.

One boy.

One-sided love.

This is a story of a girl named Candice Whitmoore who is madly in love with Ayrton Drake Yeary since kindergarten. Yes, she thinks of him as her destined prince and she will let no one come between them. Ever.

She is not your nerdy, lousy kind of girl. She is pretty, proud, confident, sassy and talkative. She is considered one of the hottest girls in Cherry Hill High School. Known for being a spoiled brat who never fails to get what she wants.

But what if Drake doesn't feel the same way? What if he doesn't like her? What if he is willing to hurt her just to get rid of her?

Will Candice still be head-over-heels if she'll find out how a jack Drake is? Join them in their unforgettable High School life that is full of drama, happiness, betrayal, acceptance, and revenge.

••••••••••••

This book is under Teen Fiction/ Teen Romance category, hence, there will be NO mature content nor other forms of content that are not suitable for all ages. This book is dedicated to portray a pleasant and an enjoyable reading experience to Wattpad community.

••••••••••••

Self-Designed Cover by @carikitty
Status: Ongoing
Rating: G
Update: 1x a week