Love Between Trouble Makers #2

Your POV

Sooo...it's been like 3 weeks? Yeah 3 weeks since lauren touched Hercules ( yes I named my dick 'Hercules' and what about it? ). Anygaysss me and Lauren have been flirting since, along with some mindless touching.  I've also noticed that the girls are starting to be less of a bitch towards me, well Dinah was always cool with me but would never try to talk to me.

Tonight I'm going to a pool party that Jessica the cheer captain is throwing. I'm pretty sure Lauren and the girls are going to be there too. Right now I'm getting ready to go to the party since it started like an hour ago

Outfit along with tattoo on the right side of your ribs-

I'll put my trunks on when I'm about to go in the pool anyways

I'll put my trunks on when I'm about to go in the pool anyways. I get into my car and head to Jessica's house which is about 15 mins away. Getting into my skyline I connect the aux and start blasting bad bunny through speaker while heading to the party.

Walking through the doors of Jessica's house I was immediately hit with the smell of weed, alcohol, and sweaty bodies.

" hey wassup y/nn" Alex one of my close friends calls over to me " nothing too serious, what about you Alex?" I asked walking along side him " just checking out which one of these hot babes I'm gonna take home tonight " Alex slurs " no...don't do that" I said shaking my head " whatever y/nn " Alex slurred walking off to a group of girls

I look for the bar. 10 mins later I find the bar along with the green eyed sex goddess herself. Lauren.

"Well look who we have here " I say wrapping my arm around her waist from behind making her gasp. " y/l/n " lauren husked out while the other girls just smirked at me.

"What are you guys doing here we should go to the pool and swim and have fun!... maybe see sum wet boobies " I whispered the last part for only me to hear unfortunately lauren heard that and smacked me in the arm.

"Alright fine let's go ... BUTTT" Dinah spoke up " but what?" I asked getting impatient " you have to give us a show when changing into your swimming clothes" Dinah said smirking at me while I just went wide eyed for a little second. " fine ... I have never turned down a dare in my life and I'm tryna keep it that way" I said smirking taking Lauren's hand and leading her to the back.

Once we got to the pool where two of my good buddies Shawn and Tj were in the pool along with some girls.

"Hey y/nn" " wassup player " Shawn and Tj called out " wassgood peeps " I said walking over to my bag while the girls got comfortable on some chairs that were outside " yeah go ahead make yourselves at home " I joked " oh shut up and start up the show I wanna see daddy's abs" normani joked making Lauren glare at her " normani stop playing we all know that's Laur's daddy ain't that right laur" Dinah smirked making lauren become extremely flustered.

"here goes nothing " I mumbled. I started by taking off my shirt leaving my bare abs for everyone to see. I took my jeans off along with my shoes and socks. I went behind a bush and took off my boxers while slipping on my Versace swimming trunks on quickly, coming from behind the bush I threw my boxer at Shawn who screamed like a girl and threw them in the air. Landing on...*sighs*. Lauren. Making her go red while the other girls squealed.

"Alright go change people and let's have some fun!" I yelled making the 5 girls get up and go into rooms and change. I turned around and picked up my clothes from the ground and started putting them back in my bag...wait. My boxers...where tf are-" looking for this " I looked up at the husky voice making my jaw drop and mouth water.

There stood lauren in a black lace swim suit. Her perfect rounded breasts to her beautiful curves and let's not forget about her huge round Cuban a- cut it out y/n!

Coming back to my senses I glance towards her hand where she had MY boxers hanging from the tip of her pointer finger. " ye-yea yup that's exactly what I was looking for... where'd you find them?" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering

Lauren giggled while throwing them at my stomach. God that giggle. " they landed on me when Shawn threw them in the air you dork" lauren said calming down from her giggling fit. " r-right" I mumbled.

Soon the rest of the girls came out in their swim suits . " let's get this party started!" I yelled before flipping into the pool making everyone around cheer. One by one all five girls got into the pool.

We all joked and splashed at each other. I was in the corner of the pool when Dinah starts chasing around lauren trying to 'drown' her. Lauren finally made a smart move by hiding behind me. " save me please!!"lauren squealed in my ear " your safe...for now" Dinah smirked before swimming over to the other girls .

"Come here" I said before picking Lauren up by under her thighs making her wrap her legs around my waist making her blush. She hid her face in the crook of my neck. After several minutes of laughing at Dinah chasing the girls and holding Lauren close, one of my close friends Daniel came strutting  towards us.

" te conseguiste una nena hermosa, segura que no te gusta la chocha?" He asked in Spanish " a mi me encanta la chocha" I smirked up at him while he just walked away laughing to himself. " what does chocha mean?" Lauren asked with a cute confused face " it means... pussy...or for more formal vagina" I explained while turning a deep red. " so basically you said u liked pussy" Lauren explained while smirking at me while I turned even more red.

We stared in each others eyes slowly leaning in...untilll.... *splash* " not in the pool ya nasties!" Dinah scolded us while me and Lauren just gasped making the rest in the people around us burst out laughing. " you know what fuck you hansen cause I'm still getting ma kiss" I said and smashed my lips on Lauren's making her gasp into the kiss.

I deepened the kiss by slipping my tongue in her mouth making her let out a muffled moan.

" alright alright I think we get the point now stop you horny fuckers " Daniel said walking into the pool making us separate with swollen lips and a panting mess.

We kept on joking around with our friends and Lauren secretly give me kisses here and there.

I was talking to Camila about how she like my friend Shawn and just giving her advice. I felt Lauren kissing my neck, I ignored her and kept talking to Camila until I felt her start rolling her hips into Hercules.

I bit the inside of my cheek to contain my moans in front of Camila. Soon Camila left to have a piggy back race with Shawn against Dinah and normani.

I was hard as a rock while lauren kept on kissing and biting on my neck while rolling her hips into me making me moan softly. " lo stop...*moans*.. our friends are right *moans* here " I managed to get out.

"But I'm so wet for you" lauren whimpered into my neck. " no we can't ... we're not even at a private place *moans* we're at a party" I moaned out as I felt my sex rub into hers through the fabric " please " lauren whispered in my ear." I promise I'll be a good girl papi" lauren whimpered out while rolling her hips even more aggressively into my dick.

Fuck it

A/n should I do the smut and continue this story ?? Hope y'all enjoyed