Sex scene #2

"Please daddy " she moaned catching me off guard " please what baby girl ?" I asked " please...please fuck me" she said while lightly biting on my earlobe....

Not caring that I'm on set, I take off my dress shirt and black dress pants along with my boxers letting my stiff cock spring up and hit my stomach.

I looked up only to find Lauren looking at me wide eyed.

" how big are you?" She asked practically drooling at the sight of my uncut cock. " I'm 10 and a half soft and 11 year when hard" I stated smugly while crawling up her body. " you're going to rip up my pussy" she whispered to herself making me chuckle.

" don't worry I'll be gentle and when I'm done stretching you out" I licked her earlobe "...I'm going to fuck you so hard" I finished making her moan.

I suck on her neck all the way down to her tits leaving a trail of big purple hickeys. Going down her stomach kissing all over her stomach making her blush. Face to face with her wet glistening pussy I give her slit a good lick making her shudder.

Dipping a finger inside and feeding her warm walls wrap around my finger. I position myself between her legs and put my tip aligned to her entrance before rubbing her clit with my tip.

Slipping into her tight warm hole making her gasp and grab onto my arm. I stay there for a couple minutes letting her get used to my size. She gives me a nod after a while and I start rocking my hips at a slow pace. Soon she starts moaning.

Speeding up my thrusts making her go tight on my dick. I start rubbing her clit while going at an inhuman pace making her let out a string of moans.

" dad-daddy please" she gasped between her words " please what" I grunted while holding back my urge to cum. " let me cum, please daddy make me cum" she moaned while wrapping herself around me.

" you gonna cum? Huh? you want daddy to make you cum" I whispered in her ear before lightly biting her earlobe " mhmm god yes" she moaned almost inaudible.

Speeding up my pace trying to hold back from cumming. She started shaking and bucking. Letting out a loud moan she came with her legs shaking. I didn't stop in fact I started going even faster. Screaming my name she finally cums... hard. My dick falls out and she squirts all over my stomach and the bed sheets.

Stroking my dick fast, I finally cum on her stomach. I roll over and fall beside her. Her legs still shaking from the pleasure.

" I didn't know you were a squirter " I said with a chuckle at the end. " I didn't know either" lauren said catching her breath. " we should get dressed soon, I'll take you to my house" I said getting up and getting my clothes from the closet along with hers and putting my on.

I look over to her and see her still in the same spot. " aren't you gonna get changed" I ask confused " I can't move my legs" she whispered inaudibly " lauren I can't hear you can you repeat that" I asked going closer to her.

" I can't move my legs" she whimpered while I just giggled. I grabbed her jeans and put them to the side and grabbing a pair of spare swear pants. Putting her lace panties on along with my sweats. And soon putting her shirt on. I put the rest of her clothes in my bag.

" you ready?" I ask she just nods tiredly. I carry her bridal style all the way to the entrance of the building only to find Ryder sitting on a chair by the door with a tired expression.

" you done banging your girlfriend cause I kinda have to close up the place" Ryder asked making Lauren and I blush a deep red. I just nodded and walked out of the building leaving Ryder to close up.

Taking Lauren to my BMW and strapping her in.I close her door and go all the way to the drivers side and get in.

10 mins into the drive home I look over to a half asleep lauren. " you tired Bebe?" I say while stroking her cheek making her hum in agreement.

" I love you, g'night" Lauren mumbled cutely before getting comfortable and falling asleep. I just sat there shocked for a couple seconds. " I love you too baby" I say with red cheeks.

I love her I really do. Maybe filming this sex scene wasn't a bad choice. This is a start to something big and new.

There y'all go. It's short but what abt it. Alr I'm done. Gn