Love between trouble makers #3

Fuck it

I lifted up Lauren and wrapped her thighs around my waist while I got out the pool heading to the door. "They bout to do the nasty y'all!!!" Dinah and normani yelled towards us while lauren gave them the finger making everybody laugh and look towards us.

I rushed in the house bumping into people on the way. I looked for a room until I found a opened one. Opening the door and closing it with my foot.

Lauren started kissing and sucking on my neck making me even more turned on than before. Throwing her onto the bed and immediately started sucking on her neck.

I kissed and sucked up her neck to her jawline and finally her lips. Swiping my tongue over her bottom lip and letting my tongue explore her mouth making her moan into my mouth.

Kissing down her neck leaving a trail of hickeys down to her chest I look up asking consent with my eyes to which she nods. Instantly ripping her bikini top in half making her gasp which quickly turned into a moan when I latched onto her nipple and started sucking and licking.

"Beautiful, absolutely breathtaking" I mumbled while she blushed and covered her body " No, no hagas eso, mami, eres hermosa por dentro y por fuera. Y me aseguraré de que lo sepas esta noche." I said while taking her arms away from her body and kissing each boob and finally leaving a passionate kiss on her lips.

Leaving hickeys down her stomach and down to her bikini bottoms. " are u sure mamas?" I asked while looking at her "yes I'm sure now please do something" lauren whined making me chuckle " Lo tú que quieras, mami" I said and took off her last bit of clothing gently revealing all of her to me.

Rubbing my hands down her stomach to her thighs and kissing her legs making her whimper under me.

"fuckk y/n just fuck me already please" lauren whimpered making me even more hard if even possible. I nodded situating myself between her legs while kissing her inner thighs and licking her lower lips making her squirm.

Finally lacking onto her swollen clit making her let out a moan. Sucking and licking at a fast pace.

I kissed and sucked at her folds making her moan even louder. Slipping two fingers into her and going at a faster pace sucking and licking.

Minutes later she came all over my fingers and tongue making me lick her up and suck on her folds one last time before going up her body again and kissing her shoving my tongue in her mouth making her moan at her taste.

Taking off my sports bra and trunks making my dick spring free.

Lauren looks at me wide eyed " ho-how big are you?" Lauren asked while licking her lips " 11 inches mamas " I answered smugly " eleven?! elev- how the hell do you expect that to fit in me?!" Lauren worriedly asked " don't worry mamas I'll go slow and eventually I'll stretch you out enough so you can feel the pleasure I can bring to you" I said softly while stroking her thighs lovely while she slowly nodded " are you still sure you want this because we can stop whenever you want" I asked while rubbing my thumb over her cheek in a loving way.

" I'm sure y/n. I trust you with my body. You show me nothing but love and care. Now hurry up and stretch me out so I can feel ALL of you" lauren said emphasizing the word all while stroking my dick. I nodded.

Aligning my tip with her small hole and pushing in slowly and gently making sure not to hurt her. She scrunches her face in slight pain " god your big" she mumbled I started rocking my hips slowly.

After a couple of thrusts she started moaning.

"Faster, fuck faster baby" she moaned making me speed up my thrusts. Feeling her walls squeeze me feels so amazing. I keep on thrusting hard and fast making her almost scream.

I start thrusting like a piston making her come on my dick while moan out loud. Pretty sure that some people heard that over the music. I bent down and licked all of her cum and leaving her clean.

I picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. I pushed myself in her making her moan and I immediately started fucking the shit out of her not giving her time to adjust.

Moans, clapping, grunts

That was all that was heard in the room

I started thrusting like a Piston into her making her mouth drop open and eyes close shut.

A minute later she lets out a huge moan. " Imabouttocumimabouttocumpleaseletmecumdaddy" Lauren let out with a gasp " no hold that shit in" I said into her ear making her nod while biting her lip. A few minutes later I tell her to cum and on cue she squirts all over the place making my dick fall out of her and someone burst through the door.....*sighs*....little innocent camz was the one who burst through the door followed along with Dinah and normani who both just stood shocked at what they are witnessing.

" oh god *gags* I'm sorry I didn't *gags* know you guys where doing *gags more aggressively* that *gags even more aggressively* oh god I'm gonna be sick" Camila exclaims while rushing out the door and slamming it.

Lauren was still in daze with her legs shaking making me put her on down on the bed. Several minutes later she got up and crawled to me grabbing my dick " wait mami I'm good you don't have to" I said while putting my hand on her chin " I want to" Lauren simply stated before taking me in her mouth sucking and slurping making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

Lauren started deep throating me making me moan and balls tighten a few sucks later I cum down her throat while she just swallowed all of it not letting a single drop fall out. Lauren climbed back up the bed and laid down cuddling into me making me pull the covers over us.

" that was " I started off " mind blowing " lauren finished for me " yeah I didn't know you were a squirter" I chuckled making her slap my stomach " stooooopp it's your fault your were going at it like a goddamn rabbit...and plus I didn't know ms.girly could do that either" she said making me bust out laughing " oh my god you should've of seen Mila's face it was priceless" I said still laughing my ass off " oh godd I'm never gonna live that down " she groaned while I was still slightly chuckling.

" let's just sleep and we'll see how it goes in the morning alright mami " I said while wrapping my arms around her bringing her naked body more onto me " goodnight papi" lauren whispered before she pecked my lips and rested her head on my chest. Both of us letting sleep consume us.

A/N: soooo what y'all think should I make this into a book or sum ?? let me know. And poor little mila had to see that. Do y'all want a part 4 ??