2

Y/n's pov

My eyes clear. I'm inside some winter cabin.

Y/n: glad I'm out of there-

The Entity: HEY!

The Entity makes me jump, her voice is heard but I cannot see her.

The Entity: anyways, all you need to do is connect wires on these generators, simple enough. Once all five are done, you get to escape. Oh, and don't let the psycho killers hurt you too much on your first day!

She laughs maniacally again.
I walk up to the nearby generator and start connecting the wires hanging out of it. I screw up a little and sparks come shooting out into my face.

Y/n: fuck!

My heartbeat speeds up a lot. Something's coming, I can feel it.
I keep doing the generator as instructed to by the Entity until something stops me.

I look behind me, a shortish girl with pink hair stands there. Massive green hoodie. Mask that looks stitched together with colorful pins. She looks just about my age.

Y/n: hi! May I help you, miss?

I get off the generator and approach the girl slowly. Her breathing can be heard through her mask, staggered and heavy.
I don't want to scare her, she simply looks lost. I start with a calming question,

Y/n: hey, what's your name?

She makes a shocked gesture.

???: m-my name is Susie.

She puts her hand on her arm awkwardly. I hadn't noticed it at first but she appears to be welding a sharpened ruler.

This might be what the Entity meant when she mentioned psycho killers...

Y/n: well I'm Y/n. It's a pleasure to meet you, Susie.

She doesn't seem hostile at all to me. She's honestly a little cute.

Suddenly a loud 'bleep' sound sirens.

The Entity: That is the exit sound. Find an exit and leave. You've earned it.

Susie: Shit!

Susie panics, she curls up into a ball on the floor.

Y/n: what's wrong?

Susie: I have to hook someone or else...

Susie looks at me, I can hear the tears forming in her eyes.

Y/n: hook?

Susie: It's how we satisfy the Entity! W-we have to kill to show our loyalty!

I crouch down and put my hand on her shoulder.

Y/n: I'll do it. We're immortal right?

Susie doesn't answer, instead she comes in for a hug. She wraps her arms around me and grips the back of my hoodie.

Susie: thank you

She sounds like she's crying, but she also sounds happy.

Susie lets go of me and stands up. I stand up, too. She hesitates and slices my stomach open. I scream and fall to the ground.

Susie: I'm really sorry about this.

She picks me up and navigates me to a hook. Her grip tightens on me as she places me on it like a pig in a butcher's closet.

A scream escapes my lips as I look down and see the hook fully pierce my body, blood seeping through it.

Before I fully pass out, Susie puts a note in my pocket and walks away. I'm too weak to grab it.

Sooner than later, the Entity's pasty tentacles stab me as a black fog covers my eyes once again.

***

The fog clears, I'm at some campfire surrounded with other people, some I have seen before like Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil and Laurie Strode from Halloween. Strangely enough I know all of their names already, both celebrities and randoms.
One named Felix is the first to notice me.

Felix: hey Y/n, welcome to the survivor's campfire!

Jake: It's always pleasant meeting new survivors, I think I speak for everyone when I say Bill's war stories are getting really old.

Jane: agreed. You'll like it here Y/n!

One man grabs my hoodie cuff,

Dwight: Come on, let me show you around!

He drags me around. Apparently we all have our own cabins. The same for killers. No killer is allowed to... Well--kill until trial starts so it's safe enough to visit them I suppose.

Dwight: Hey man, if it's not touchy- uhh... Can we address the arm?

I look at my hovering forearm, reminding myself it exists.

Y/n: It's why I'm here. I died to blood loss in a nasty car crash.

Dwight: can I feel it?

I nod and he fits his hand in the small gap between my forearm and the rest of my arm. It doesn't feel like anything.

Suddenly, Dwight get surrounded by fog.

Dwight: Shit I'm gonna be in the next trial. See ya Y/n!

Dwight disappears into a black mist.

Y/n: I guess I should check out my cabin.

I walk down the aisle of cabins until I find one with a shiny plaque that has my name on it.
I jiggle the knob a few times, it's locked. Maybe the key is in one of my pockets.
I look through my pockets, in the right one is Susie's note, in the left one is a key.
I shove the key into the door. The door flies open with a big push.

I look around, not all too surprised to see a motel-style room. A bed that lay dead center of the room with tables on either side, a tv that sits on a stand, a fridge in the corner of the room, and a bathroom.

Y/n: this is... Okay.

I lay on the bed. Susie's note almost slipped my mind. I pull the note out of my pocket and read it aloud.

Y/n: meet me at my cabin?