6

Sorry it's been a minute since I updated!

No one's POV
The Blight reaches his moldy hand up and points his finger out.

The Blight: Kill them. Kill them ALL. Find the Legion girl.

All the other killers stood behind The Blight. Hillbilly revs his chainsaw, Trapper takes in his surroundings, all the other blighted killers readied for the hunt.

Then they were off

Y/n POV

Me, Susie, and Leon stopped into a coffee shop. I give Susie her mask back and her face turns a little red.

Y/n: something up?

Susie: I uhm... Wouldn't I stand out with this?

Y/n: Just say you're a cosplayer. Normal people go around wearing things like that, too.

Susie nods and her face clears up a little. She takes the mask from me and puts it on.

Leon walks to us with our drinks and sits down across from us in the booth.

Susie rests her head on my shoulder.

Susie: Thanks, Leon.

I nod but I don't think Leon saw.

Susie wraps her arms around me and rubs her face against my shoulder.

Susie: This was a good idea, Y/n

Leon: could've been better.

Susie pulls up her mask so I can only see her mouth. She looks at me and points at her lips.

I giggle to myself and go in for a taste of her pink lipstick.

Leon: uhm... Guys...

Leon almost drops his drink and points at something outside the window. Me and Susie disconnect from each other.
I look back and realize, it's the Pig.

Y/n: get down!

I push Susie's head down under the booth table.
Me and Leon go under the table.

I peek a single eye out to look.

Y/n: holy shit--

All of the killers are out there. Every single one. The shop door opens, It's the pig. She stabs the lady behind the counter causing an ear piercing scream, I pull my head back under the table.

Susie: what's going on?

Leon: I just remembered I have a gun. You two get out of here through the back. Meet me at the Waldorf hotel.

Just like that, without second thought, Leon darts up from under the table and unloads on the Pig.

Susie and I make a run for it out of the "Employees only" door.