Chapter 3

Pocahontas Runs back to where her husband was. "John." She says as she hugs him. John Embraces his wife tightly. Little John was still napping with the bunny. "So have you decided if we will try for baby number two?" He asked as his face lights up. Pocahontas giggles. "Yes I have made a decision." She says as takes John's hand. John looks nervous and excited at the same time. "I have decided that I am ready as long as I have you to help me juggle the kids." She says. John's face lights up. He picks her up and spins her in the air. Then he pulled her into a very passionate kiss. Then he kissed her again. Pocahontas pulls away. "Woah woah! I didn't say let's do it now!" She says with a giggle. John blushes. "Oh sorry. I just got excited." He says as he smiles again. "That's ok. I know you are excited. So how has little John been? Has he behaved himself?" She asked as she looks for him. "Oh Yeah he hasn't moved from where you left him. He's still sleeping over there with the bunny." John says as they walk over to him. The bunny wakes up and runs off. "Well we need to wake him up if we want him to sleep tonight, which we know we do." She says with a wink. John smirks. "Oh yes, we definitely want him to sleep." He says as he winks back. Pocahontas goes over to little John and shakes him a little bit. "Hey L.J. wake up." She says waking him. Little John opens his eyes. "Mommy!" He says with a smile. Pocahontas smiles. "Yes! I'm your mommy. Come on get up sweetie do you want to go see Grandma and Grandpa?" She asked. little John looks excited. "Ok then let's go wash our hands and then we will go see Grandma and Grandpa." She says as she picks him up and takes him to the water. They wash their hand and then start walking back to the village. John and Pocahontas hold hands with their son. The family finally arrived back at the village just in time for dinner. Little John sees his grandfather and runs to him. Chief Powatan sees this and bends down to hug his grandson. "Oh L.J.! How is my favorite grandson?" He asks. "I'm good!" Little John responds. "Well I'm glad. Come on guys let's go get some dinner." The Chief says as he picks the little boy up and carried him to the bonfire where the whole village would eat. Pocahontas and John Smith follow behind them. Pocahontas smiles and looks at her husband. He looks down at her and returned the smile. When they arrived at the bonfire, everyone was waiting for the ok to eat. "Okay Everybody! Let's eat!" Chief Powatan said. Everyone agreed and started to eat. Adoette walked up to her husband and kissed him on the lips. Then she bends down and picks up her grandson. "Well hello there." She says. "Grandma!" He says as he hugs her. Everyone awed. Adoette picks the little boy up and kisses his forehead.
They all gather and eat their meal. Then Little John jumps in Adoette's lap. Everyone laughs at this. John then looks into his wife's eyes lovingly. Pocahontas then looks at her husband and looks at him with the same loving look. The Chief and his wife notice this. Adoette smiles. "Hey L.J. how would you like to stay the night at grandma and grandpa's house?" She asked the little boy. Little John gets excited. Pocahontas and John look at their son. Little John looks back at his parents as of asking for permission. Pocahontas smiles. "I think that is a great idea." Pocahontas says as she holds his hand. "Yay!" Little John replied as he gets up and jumps around. "Ok come here buddy, give mommy and daddy a kiss." John says with open arms. Little John runs into his arms. John squeezes his little boy. "Ok give me a kiss." He says as he points to his cheek. L.J. kisses his cheek. Then Little John runs to his mother. "I love you little John. Now you be good for your grandma and grandpa. Alright?" She asked as she kisses his head. Little John nods and then kisses his mother on the cheek. "That's my boy, now go have fun." Pocahontas says with a smile. Little John runs over to his grandparents. They each take him by the hand. Adoette turns and winks at them and then the three of them head back to the Chief's house. John then looks at his wife. "Hey, why don't you say we go somewhere more private?" John asks as he winks at her. Pocahontas laughs. Then she finds herself drawn to him like a moth is drawn to the light. She finally arrived where he was standing. She then kisses him passionately. They finally pull out for air. John smirks. "I'll take that as a yes." He says as he picks her up and takes her to the water fall where they first met. He sets her down on the ground. "Now, where did we leave off?" He asked as he licked his lips. Pocahontas smiles. "Oh John, I love you!" She says as she jumps on him, which causes him to fall. She falls on top of him. Then Pocahontas takes John's lips and smashed them against hers. John starts to get turned on. John then pulls the strap of her dress down as the continue to explore each other's mouths. "Oh Pocahontas." John says as he pulls out for air. He then pulls her dress all the way down. She steps out of it and then lies down next to him. John felt the urge to spill inside her. Pocahontas then slowly takes his shirt off of him. Then she slowly runs her hand across his six pack. John jumped in excitement. They hadn't done this in several months so he was really excited. Pocahontas was too. "Oh... Pocahontas.." He moans. Pocahontas smiles. "You like that?" She says with a seducive tone in her voice. John gulps and nods. She started kissing slowly down his chest and down to where his pants were on him. She looks at his pants. She sees a little something poking out a little bit. "Anxious are we?" She asked as she pointed to that part of his pants. John's eyes were half closed. He was seduced by his wife. She then unbuckled his belt. She takes the belt and throws it on the ground. John gasps out of excitement. He hasn't felt this good in a while. "Easy boy, we are not done yet." Pocahontas says as she teases him by running her finger down his chest. Then she frees John from his pants. He then flips her over so he was on top of her. He was breathing heavily. "I have been wanting to do this for a while." He says with a smile. Then he kisses her lips again. Then he starts to make his way down her body. She starts to breathe heavily on as well. "Oh John!" She exclaimed. John then makes it to her private parts. He bends down and kisses it. Then he aligned himself with her. He looks to her for permission. "Are you ready?" He asked. Pocahontas nods. "Okay." He then enters her. They pull into another passionate kiss and they rock back and forth. After a while they get tired and John comes out of her. They both were panting. Then the wind sends a blanket that lands right next to them. "Oh Thank you wind!" He says as he wraps themselves in the blanket. "I love you Pocahontas!" John says as he gives her one last kiss. "I love you too John." She says as she snuggles against him. Then they both drifted of to sleep.