Chapter 8

1 month later

Pocahontas wakes up really early and has the urge to throw up. She opened the window and throws up into the sea. John wakes up and see this. He runs his eyes as he walks towards her. Then he realized that she was throwing up. "Oh my goodness. Baby are you alright?" He asked as he rubbed her back. Pocahontas finally finished and turned around. "Oh hey darling. Yes I'm fine. Just had to throw up." Pocahontas replied as she yawns. John picked her up and carried her to the bed and tucked her in. Then John gets into the bed with her. He feels her forehead. "Hmmmmm... You don't have a fever. Are you feeling ok?" He asked. "Yeah.... I'm just tired. Now come here I need your body heat." She says as she pulls him closer. John laughs. "Ok baby. I'm all yours." John says. Pocahontas kissed his cheek and then goes back to sleep. John kisses her head as he pulls her close and falls back asleep. A couple hours later, Pocahontas wakes up and has to throw up again. So she runs to the window and throws up again. John wakes up too and noticed she was throwing up again. "Pocahontas are you sure you're ok?" John asked. Pocahontas then turned around. "John I think I might be pregnant again." Pocahontas says. John's eyes light up. "Really?! Are you serious?" He asked as he takes her hand. "Yes but I'm not sure yet. There's only one way to find out. Go get me some biscuits and we will see." Pocahontas says as she smiles. John then picks her up and puts her back in bed. "Don't worry my darling. I will be right back. You go back to sleep and I will be back soon." John says as he kisses her head. Pocahontas smiles at this. He takes such good care of her. Then he runs off the boat and runs towards the village. Pocahontas smiles and thinks about being pregnant again. Then she hears little John cry. She goes down stairs to his bunk. Little John keeps crying. "Shhh...... What's wrong baby!" Pocahontas says as she holds him close. He holds on tightly. "Oh my poor baby! Did you have a nightmare?" She asks as she pulls him up to her shoulder. Little John nods. "Oh my poor baby! It's ok baby. Mommy is here now." Pocahontas says as she rocks him back and forth while sitting on his bed. Little John continues to cry. "Shhhh!!! It's alright baby. You are safe now." She continues to try and soothe him. Little John starts to calm down. Meanwhile John comes back with the biscuits. "Hey baby, I'm back." He says as he enter their bed chambers. John noticed she was not in bed. He looked in the bathroom and still didn't find her. He puts the biscuits on the bed and starts to panic. "Pocahontas!" He yelled. Pocahontas hears him. "I'm down here John!" She yells. John comes running down the stairs and see Pocahontas and their son. "Oh what's wrong L.J?" He asked as he runs his fingers through his son's hair. "I just got him calmed down. He had a nightmare." Pocahontas says calmly. "Oh my poor little guy." John says as he kisses his son's forehead. "Come on buddy let's go get some breakfast! What do you say to that?!" He asked cheerfully. Little John then lights up. "Yeah!" He says. Pocahontas and John smile. John takes his son and puts him on his shoulders. "Alright buddy let's go. It's upstairs." He says as he walks up the stairs. "I'm right behind you boys." Pocahontas says as she follows them up the stairs. They go back their bedroom and John sets his son down and starts to pass out the biscuits. Pocahontas suddenly needed to throw up. "Excuse me." She says as she goes to the bathroom and closes the door. John smiles excitedly. He knew what this meant. This meant that she was pregnant again. After John and his son were done eating. He sent his son to go and change his clothes. "Son why don't you go downstairs and get dressed and I will be down there in a few minutes. Alright?" He asked. Little John nodded and headed down to his room. Pocahontas then comes out of the bathroom. John smiles. "Well John. It's official. I'm pregnant!" Pocahontas says with a smile of her face. John has the biggest grin on his face. "I know! I'm so excited!" He says as he picks her up and spins her in the air and sets her back down. "Oh John. I'm so happy to see you this happy." Pocahontas says. John still has a smile on his face. "Baby! As long as I'm with you. I will always be happy!" John says as he pulls her into a very passionate kiss. "Come on sweetheart. Let's go get you some breakfast." He says as he kisses her one more time. Pocahontas nods. Then they go downstairs and help little John finish getting dressed. Then they walk through the forest and pick some berries for Pocahontas. "So what are we going to do today?" John asked. Pocahontas was eating her berries. "Hmmmmm.... You know what would be fun?" Pocahontas asks. "What?" John asks. "Jumping off the waterfall like I used to." Pocahontas says. John's smile immediately turns upside down. "Absolutely not! You could lose the baby! No way!" He yells. Little John looks up at his parents and is confused. Pocahontas then burst out laughing. "Oh John! I was just kidding! Oh the look on your face was priceless." Pocahontas says as she continues to laugh. John's face filled with relief. "Pocahontas you scared me! I thought you were serious. Please don't do that again." John pleads as he kneels down and takes her hand. Pocahontas smiles. "Ok I'll try not to." Pocahontas says with a smile. John kisses her stomach and they continue their walk.

Meanwhile Nakoma and Reyansh were falling in love fast. Nakoma was in the fields picking the crops and couldn't stop thinking about him. Then Pocahontas shows up to start helping. "Pocahontas you are late." Nakoma says. "I'm sorry but something happened this morning that caused me to be late." She says as she starts to pick the crops. "What happened!?" Nakoma asked very curiously. Pocahontas smiles. "Well you know how John has been dieing to have another kid?" Pocahontas asks. Nakoma nods. "Well, I'm pregnant!" Pocahontas exclaimed. Both of the girls squealed. "Oh my goodness. Pocahontas! That's amazing!" Nakoma says. "I know! You know I wasn't too excited at first but it's grown on me." Pocahontas says. Nakoma laughed. "Yeah it literally has." She says. They both start laughing. "Ok enough about me. How are you and Reyansh doing?" Pocahontas asked. "Oh Pocahontas! I think I'm in love! He's handsome, calm and caring. He's perfect. We also have a lot in common. We both love swimming and we both love animals. Oh I think he is the one Pocahontas." Nakoma exclaimed. Pocahontas giggles. "Nakoma. I know he is the one." Pocahontas says with a giggle. "Oh Pocahontas I know we haven't been together long but I really want him to propose." Nakoma says. "Woah! Nakoma I know he is the one but this is still a little too soon. John didn't propose to me until we had been together for 5 months. I would at least wait until you have been together for about 4 months to bring it up ok?" Pocahontas asked. Nakoma nods. "Ok maybe your right. I will wait a little longer." Nakoma says. "Great now let's get these back to camp." Pocahontas says as she picked up her basket and puts it over her head. Nakoma picks up her basket and puts it on her head as well and they both head back to camp.