5

I carried her to bed and looked at the table, there should always be a basket of fruits, but no, i didn't even find a single drop of water here. This all must be planned. I carried her to my personal chamber, made her lay on my bed, i leaned towards her face and kissed her forehead.

"Ariana wake up" i called her, she opened her eyes. Her eyes scanned my chamber.
"Where am i" she asked rubbing her eyes "you are in my personal chamber" she nodded. I grabbed a plate and knife from the table, then took fruits and sat in front of her. He cutted those fruits and fed to her.

"Eat fruits today, it will help you get your energy back" she nodded after she was done, i helped her to lay in bed.
"Lucifer" she called me in her soft voice. "What happend"

"You bit me that night, are you a vampire"

"I'm not any vampire"

"Then, humans won't bit like this"

"I will tell you later"

She huffed. I kissed her forehead

"Sleep" i told her, she closed her eyes and soon fell asleep, i covered her with a balnket, the weather is not good. Its too cold now. In some days the snow will starts falling.

I need to find out who did this. I went out I saw liam and Riven walking into my chamber.

"Did you find anything" they both looked at each other and said

"The crown prince had ordered not to guard your area"

"Ok then, call our mens"

They nodded and went. In minutes all my guards are in front of me. Hours passed, i instructed them what to do and what not. Its almost night, is Ariana up or not. I solved the problem of security but Ariana, she needs some maids. She can't do everything alone, she is a princess and she should be treated like one. I can't trust any maids for her.

" if you want i will sent my wife and sister for her Highness" liam told me
"No need of it" i refused them.
" there is, i will sent my wife tommorrow " Brandon said
"We can't trust anyone here" liam said, " if they are ready for this then, i am ok with this" i told them and they grinned.

"Riven where is emma" i asked, emma is his daughter, she is just 5 year old. His wife died and he didn't married another women, he loves his wife that much. The crown price raped her and she committed suicide by jumbing to a river. I have arranged a care taker for emma

"We need to find her soon" liam said, all ran from here in different ways, i went towards a guard and asked.

"Have you seen a little girl around five"

"Yes your Highness, i saw a girl around five crying sitting on the floor, she was beaten badly, her Highness took her with her"

"You can leave" he bowed and left. I went towards my room and saw ariana on the bed and i went towards her and saw ariana is treating her wounds. It was emma, she is beaten badly.

"Araina" i called her, she turned to me

"Lucifer did you know who is her" she asked with concern. "Yes i know her, she is one of my men's daughter"

"Ohh, she was crying so i took her here"

Just then riven ran into the room. He took emma and kissed her whole face, and emma woke up, she hugged him by neck giggling. I smiled at their bond. I can see tears in his eyes. Emma pulled her face away and scrunched nose. Riven looked at her arms and legs which is bruised. Emma stuggled to get out from his grip. He put her down and bended at her height

"What happend"

"You are so big and i am so small" she complained.

"Its already late, have your dinner and rest" i told and everyone nodded, liam, riven, Brandon and thoren bowed amd turned to leave. Emma got out from riven's grip and ran to Ariana and hugged her leg, Riven pulled her back.

"I apologize for her behaviour your Highness, forgive her she is just a kid" Riven apologized,

" there is no need to apologize" ariana said smiling. She sat on her knees to match her height, emma came forward and hugged ariana, she hugged bacm, emma kissed her cheeks and giggled. She kissed Emma's nose tip.

"Go with your dad he is waiting for you" emma nodded at her words. She turned to riven and showed her arms, indicating him to pick her up. He picked her up and left the room.

"How are you feeling now" i asked her

"I feel good now"

I closed the door, we had our dinner and laid on the bed.

"Come" i said, she climbed to bed and laid on bed maintain a distance from me. I pulled her closer and put my hand on her waist.

"Did you married me by your own decision" she asked whispering

"Yes"

"Why you married me"

"Aren't you happy"

How was the chaper everyone?

Hope you all liked this chapter.

Will meet again in next chapter.
Till then bye and take care