7

Ariana looked at the three womens.

"I'm lydia, my lady. This baylee and talia" i nodded as the women introduced. "We will make you get ready for the day" baylee said. I nodded and went towards the dressing table. I sat on the chair. Emma sat on the chair which was on the another side and watched everything quitely. In the meantime they made her ready. Her hair was tied up with golden pins.

"You are beautiful my lady" talia said "thanku"..
"Are you all married" ariana asked
"Except me, they both are married" talia said. I nodded. "We are the wives and sisters of his Highness mens. I'm the wife of liam and talia is his sister. Baylee is brandons wife" Lydia said and i nodded.

"I will be in garden, i want to be sometime alone" Ariana said and they nodded. Ariana went to garden and sat on the garden. Her eyes caught a white a swing with ceiling. It was a large one. She went and sat on it. Just them lydia came to her.

"Sorry to disturb you my lady, but Princess Alice the first wife of crown prince and the future queen is here, she wants to meet you" Lydia said. "oh ok" ariana said and walked back to her chamber.            

with Lucifer

Lucifer was in his meeting hall,  discussing about the upcoming war with generals and high ranked officers. soon the meeting was dismissed. lucifer came out with thoren , brandon and Liam

"your highness" lucifer and his men turned around as they heard Talia's trembling voice. There fingerprints on her face clearly indicating someone slapped her. Liam cupped his sisters face and asked

"What happend talia. Who slapped you" liam asked with concern. Thoren's jaw clenched. talia turned her face to lucifer and said "your highness, her highness is in trouble" "what trouble" lucifer asked trying to keep his calm. "her highness was whipped by the crown prince and she is in very bad condition, i doubt that the crown prince tried to r..rape her highness."

Lucifer marched towards his chamber. He reached there to see guards are standing there and the chamber was locked. The guards stopped lucifer from entering. Lucifer looked at talia and indicated her to leave. She went to baylee and Lydia. Within seconds the both guards screams were echoed as their body started to burn and soon into ashes...

He broke the lock and entered inside her to see Ariana lying uncousicios in a pool of blood. Lucifer turned to his mens and

"make sure no one disturbs me" he said and his guards nodded at him. Lucifer picked Ariana in his arms and walked to bathroom, washing her bloody body, removing her teared clothes.. Soon he washed her body and took her bed. He glanced at her naked body before kissing her neck....

On the other side.

" Lydia what happened there, tell everything you know" asked liam

" princess alice came there to meet princess Ariana. Princess alice asked us to leave and we had to leave. After sometime the crown prince came there. After sometime Talia entered  into the chamber when she heard her Highness screams from the room. She was slapped by crown princes guard and thrown out"

Lydia ended with a Sign. His eyes searched for talia. But she wasn't there. Thoren and talia was missing among them.

"Where did thoran went" liam asked.

"No idea lets look for him" riven said going out. Liam followed him while the ladies stayed there. Riven and liam. they stopped when something fell onto their feet. it was a guards head, they looked to see thoren and talia near the guards body. thoren shrugged when he saw liam and brandon. Liam and Brandon looked at each other and signed. Talia walked and stood beside her brother. Liam cupped her face and asked

"Are you ok?"

"Yes brother i am" Talia replied with a smile. Liam nodded.

Next day.

Ariana opened her eyes with a throbbing headache. She felt her whole body numb. She tried moving her body causing her more pain.

"Ariana" lucifer called her making her sit straight. She leaned to his chest. "How r u feeling now" lucifer asked with concern. "I... I'm sorry" she apologized with a shaky tone. "Why are you apologizing" lucifer asked rubbing her naked back. "I'm sorry for denying ur rights on me, i should have also thought about your desires. No men will wait for a women like you did. I was being selfish. I accept my fault but don't do this next time, i will complete your all  desires" Ariana replied while tears flowed out of her eyes. Lucifer looked at her confused. She started to breath harder. Lucifer tensed up when he saw Ariana gasping for air.

"No stay away from me" she shouted all of a sudden. Her eyes were tightly closed. Lucifer kissed her on his mark, which made her shiver. She laid on him unconsciously as her panic disappeared. " what happened with you when i was not here" lucifer asked hugging her unconscious body. "Ariana wake up" lucifer called her patting her cheeks. She groaned.

He dug his face into her neck biting her skin. His teeth dug into her skin, he closed his eyes loving the taste of her blood. He left her neck when he felt her fingers on his hair.

"Ariana open ur eyes" lucifer said patting her cheeks again. She opened her eyes, he kissed her forehead and made her lay on the bed and he laid next to her. "tell me Ariana what happened when i left, what he did?" lucifer asked taking her hands in his.

ariana looked at him with teary eyes "you don't know? aren't you the one who sent him here. he tried to rape me" ariana whispered "what made you think i sent him here. i know what you are thinking, most of men shares their women but ariana you are only mine, i won't share you with anyone" lucifer said kissing corner of her lip "he said  you sent him here" ariana said tugging herself into him "he must have said that because he thought you and other women's he sees are same" lucifer said hugging her more tighter, ariana cried in his embrace

"why are you crying wife" lucifer asked with concern "i...i feel disgusted on myself, i want to die, lucifer please kill me, i don't want to live anymore, his touches on my body are so disgusting" ariana begged. lucifer closed his eyes in anger. "not now, its not the right time, we will end up hurting her" lucifer spoke in his head to his demon as he could feel his demon taking control over him. "Ariana leave it its not that serious, you are fine now" Lucifer said trying to calm her

"no its not, even tho he didn't rape me, my whole body is bruised by the whips. I bet its the most ugliest thing, and i don't think a attractive and handsome man like you will keep me as your wife anymore. Just kill me" ariana said painly. "How can you think that i will leave you my wife, you are not someone whom i will leave" lucifer told her. "Can i hug you" Ariana asked "oh dear is there anything to ask" lucifer said and hugged her. She snuggled into his chest. He caressed her hair as he felt something wet in his chest. He let her cry soon she fell asleep again. "She again slept. She is a sleepy head. How many times she sleep. And this is morning" lucifer thought.

Lucifers pov

"Can i hug you" my wife asked me. She is so adorable. Her eyes held pain. "Oh dear is ther anything to ask" i said and hugged her. She snuggled into me. I heard her breathing heavily inhaling my scent. She held me tight. "Our mate like us" my demon growled. I'm trying to calm my demon, he is trying to take control since she came. I don't know how long i will be able to do this. But if i don't do this then i will end up hurting her. I should soon go to kraghon. I know Why the king aka my father wants me to go there a month ago before the party. i can't leave ariana among these monsters. i will take her with me too. "ah yes, we can't stay away from our mate. we are addicted to her now" my demon growled. ah its true. well i'm not going to leave this chamber until tomorrow. i will lay here with her only. her skin is so soft. it feels good to roam my hands on her body. she is so tiny compared to me.........

how was the chapter?

Will ariana be able to survive among them?

can ariana live her whole life with lucifer?

drop your reviews on comment box.