6

"Did you married me by your own decision" she asked whispering

"Yes"

"Why you married me"

"Aren't you happy"

"I'm happy, i just asked"

"Ohh"

"Why you asked" he asked her

"Nothing"

Lucifer pinned her to the bed, he slipped his hands under her night gown she gasped in shock, he removed her gown and roamed his eyes on her naked body. she looked at him with teary eyes pleading, he kissed her teary eyes, "i won't do anything" he wispered into her ear. He removed his upper clothes, He pulled the warm duvet on her body and hugged her, she felt an unknown sensation, she whimpered and moaned loudly. Lucifer chuckled at her. Soon they fell into deep slumber.

In morning

Ariana woke up and looked around to see no one. She streched her arms. She laid on the bed again and covered herself with blanket. Lucifer came out from washroom with a towel around his waist. He signed seeing her sleeping, he sat on bed caressing her hair.

"Ariana wake up, you are late" lucifer said, she mumbled something in her sleep, he couldn't understand it, she opened her eyes in irritation. He kissed her cheeks causing her blush.
She got up lazily and her cheeks turned red when her eyes caught him. She looked away blushing.

Lucifer groaned which made her shiver, he pulled her towards him and she landed on his lap, her eyes roamed on his perfect muscular chest, his long hair, his eyes, his perfect jaw, he kissed his mark, which made her moan unconsciously, she felt an unknown sensation, she massaged his scalp. He pulled away from her, she came back to her senses. She ran to bathroom blushingly, he smiled at her.

****
Lucifer's pov

"Your Highness" i heard liams voice. They came in front of me. There were three womens. This is Lydia my wife, and my sister talia and this is Brandon's wife Baylee. I nodded.
"Where is emma" i asked. "She is with riven" "bring her here, i think you three can take care of her too" i aksed those three womens looked at each other and said "yes we can your highness" "Can i leave my Highness" liam asked "yes". Liam bowed and left.

Just then ariana came there. "They are your personal maids from now on, i will sent your breakfast to our chamber you can go there now" i said to her and she nodded. I left the chamber.

Lucifer's lov ends.

Ariana went to their chamber along with the three womens whom she just met. They entered in their chamber. Emma came running and hugged Ariana's leg. "Please forgive her your Highness, she is very clumsy and stubborn" riven apologised. "And i love her clumsiness and stubbornness alot, you don't have to apologise riven, its fine i will take care of her. You can leave" Ariana said and sat on her knees and kissed her cheeks. "Thanks for understanding you Highness" riven bowed and left... Ariana looked at the three womens.

How was the chapter?